Jokers Wild 2022

they are work but we do love them :slight_smile: nice flower and very nice puppies

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

makes the resin drain down to the buds :wink: you can stick them in hot water also

6 Likes

I love puppies. Especially when there not mine. :grinning:

4 Likes

never been betrayed by a dogā€¦just saying

5 Likes

You will laugh!! I couldnā€™t find my big shears, wife was watching the puppies and needed to go to bed. So I just chased the roots until I could cut them with smaller scissors!!

3 Likes

Damn, didnā€™t know that. Thanks!!

4 Likes

lol, that was a joke. I mean the resin part.

7 Likes

Lol, just like with newborns, I am a little sleep deprived!! :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

and if you water with miracle grow and beer ā€¦

well you know where this is going :wink:

5 Likes

Glad to hear from you bro! I was getting worried.
@Who truth
@JoeCrowe :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks good compared to my little cab yield wise. Ill be lucky to get a 8th out of the first very stunted one I chopped. I like playing around in the cab but deffinatly looking forward to getting my little 36x48 tent within month to get them looking little more like that with the extra room. Just like the new pup Iā€™m enjoying you learning a thing or two. So I can without having to ask the same questions. Lol

6 Likes

Right, that was a nice looking harvest, for real.

Hang in there man, it gets easier. You get the gyst though. Learn from others mistakes.

7 Likes

Oh Iā€™m learning and this site makes it so much easier than digging down 12 different rabbit holes. Plus it might only. Be a little bitty 8th of a first plant but I didnā€™t have to go buy it, I didnā€™t kill it, I know exactly what it is and still looks better than anything I can get around where I live. So I will take it with a smile! Lol

5 Likes

Anyone use Pro-Mix? I switched from coco this round. Do you keep Pro-Mix wet like coco or do you let it dry out quite a bit between wateringā€™s?

3 Likes

for years

let it dry then water or your plants will have wet feet all the time and the weed does not like

that at all :frowning:

lots of air in coco and drys faster

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

I use promix, I dont normally dry it out, dont keep it wet either, I give my plants a dose that lasts 2 days, if I am late feeding/watering by more then 3 hours they start to wiltā€¦
every once in a while i may saturate it some to prevent dry spots, depends on what it looks like

4 Likes

Thank you for that. Working on clearing the ā€œWater to run-offā€ from coco, out of my brain!!

7 Likes

We use a similar mix at work and still water to run off. I thought you could still get a salt build up.

7 Likes

Oooooooooooooh @Joker I would lovinginly give just two simple tiny beans a home, in hopes of making more of these babies, HBSS that is hehe.

That is one strain, that is absolutely on my hit list of i have to have before i dieā€¦like, legitā€¦FOGL :crazy_face:

Seriously, iā€™d be down to buy/trade if you have extras heheheheheh, but if not, Iā€™ll live vicariously thru youā€¦for now :wink:

Plants look amazing, keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Sooooooo freaking adorable!!!

I want a puppy sooooo badā€¦maybe ill get a ferret, LOLOL.

6 Likes