Jones Organic Indoor Journal

I grew some bag seed like 9 years ago my very first and it turned purple I think from the cold weather but it was seeded all through out the buds they actually grew fat but sucked it was before I knew much about males i walked it about 25 feet over and stood there shaking it just wailing all the pollen everywhere… whoops haha one of my only successful grows something always went wrong every time growing outdoors is tough

2 Likes

Ronas been good to me actually lolol made a lot of flows this year stocks alone I turned 12k to almost 27k today since march :money_mouth_face: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Day 35

10 Likes

Think about locking in some of those gains :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You mean sell and hold the cash? Thats kinda what I’ve been doing if so shit a couple days ago I just kept flipping 500 shares at a time with workhorse wait for it to go up 10 cents or so sell buy back in on the dip made like 5 or 600 bucks for the day just messing around for a couple hours 800 the day before missed 400 today should’ve and bought back in was busy getting a tooth yanked outta my face though when novavax went off the other day I missed 5 bands!! For some reason it wouldn’t let me buy in idk if there was just so many people buying it all at once but it was at $110 then it went to $180 im still riding the salt truck over that miss

EDIT: @Gpaw

2 Likes

Day 36

8 Likes

Don’t you get hammered on transaction fees doing this?

1 Like

Nope td ameritrade doesn’t charge commission fees and as long as you have over 25k you can flip as many times as you want but I did see something the other day i think you can trade like 4x the amount of cash you have on the account so 100k a day for 25k i havent looked into totally so im not 100 on that but the government charges 30% on short gains at tax season which is shitty but i still made money and the irs sees it as a legal income so hell yeah @Shadey

3 Likes

OK now I get it so you show them the scary scissors and that’s how you get your plants to grow real healthy ha ha that’s your trick :joy::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:
Great thread
I like the cover crop
I’ll pull up a chair
Also beautiful color coming out
Paps

5 Likes

Haha i give them 3 hours of classical music every morning idk if it actually helps but ive done it the whole and time and they are autoflowers, thanks

3 Likes

Ok I Torture mine with the blues I play guitar for them and I also talk to the garden fairies to make sure that they take good care of my girls when I’m not looking
Old hippie lol

7 Likes

Nice i give my girls emotional support grow grow grow!

1 Like

Day 37 just got the new trellis in yesterday but im thinking it may be to late all the branches really stiffened up I’m going to try and train the best i can the gsc in the corner is getting a little crowded

11 Likes

They are looking great Mr. J!
Things are going to get interesting as they are growing fast.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I would not bother with the net now, I think it would stress them to much trying to get them under it. There is always next time.

2 Likes

I agree, skip the trellis. Autos rarely get tall enough to need to be propped up ot tied down. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Goal was to try and spread them out i see pictures people get the side branches even with the canopy and it seems to develop a bunch of main colas

2 Likes

Something kinda like this

15 Likes

I believe that’s normally photoperiod plants that have a longer veg time than an auto flower.

6 Likes

That is some clever tree growing, in the UK the ancient woodlands were coppiced to do the same thing, only at ground level.

7 Likes