Jordan of the Islands

Looking forward to the photos!!!

2 Likes

Holy shitā€¦ $378 in discounts with just our 5 ordersā€¦lol. happy 4.20 everyone!!!

6 Likes

Cant remember who it was that was running the GSNā€¦but it was that journal that made me put those on the listā€¦lol. and your getting some blueberry, eh!? Will be solid to see those grow out!..will also be cool to compare our gods space needles. Looks like everyone is going to be doing aaalllllright over here.
Edit: was Mongoā€¦

27 Likes

Soooooo glad I saw this! Picked up one last pack from JOTI, I got the Black Candyland as well. I dont have many cookies crosses, and Ive enjoyed candyland in the past, so why not eh?

4 Likes

Regretting not getting the blackcandylandā€¦there was a strain on his site that warned about the overpowering smell during flowerā€¦I didnt dig for itā€¦regretting that now too.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll wait about 6 months there will Jordans stock floating around here everywhereā€¦ eyes on clones all the heavy lifting done!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just about to fire up some black cali grapes

16 Likes

Could this be it. I almost ordered it as well. We should have coordinated orders.

13 Likes

Lets all be heat scores and test our odor controlā€¦why not? On purposeā€¦thatā€™s what its built forā€¦odor control! I think i want some of thatā€¦can smell it down the street. People asking if you seem a skunkā€¦thatā€™s so funny! Fkn smells like a skunk around hereā€¦heheh

3 Likes

That very well could be it! Pretty sure itā€™s one of the only strains on his site where he warns of the strong, skunky smell.

2 Likes

Plant a crop of thatā€¦i havenā€™t had anxiety in awhile! haha

1 Like

Sometimes when I walk into a place, I want the people there to know Iā€™m holding killer. Like at a party or if I ever have to take the busā€¦lol

7 Likes

If i own itā€¦I make it coolā€¦period! Ask me Iā€™ll tell youā€¦your to cool bro

Ughā€¦ wife is gonna kill me

Here is a cured Nug of the GSN. Really nice smoke.

29 Likes

You can sleep on my couch man.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @PoppaPuff. When is/was it? You get some nice presents.

4 Likes

Hahahah thanks much appreciated. But then you would get divorced and your jar of black Cali grapes would be gone quick hahah

6 Likes

Ahhh you guys are killing me. Canā€™t wait to see all the pics

4 Likes

Wow that black candyland looks ridiculous. That hawaiian lights seems to be the one to get too. Yay for bitcoin

1 Like

I had to do the old school international money order, but it will be worth the wait. Letā€™s just see how long that wait will be.

3 Likes