Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

This room is getting jammed!!! That’s a good thing :grin::grin:

Beautiful night tonight on the farm.

32 Likes

Been having all kinds of issues with humidity this winter. Got a humidifier and resolved the issue.

*The optimum humidity can vary based on factors such as the strain you’re growing and the stage of growth your plant happens to be in. As a rule of thumb, you can start new plants in the earliest phases of growth at around 70% humidity. Every five weeks, reduce the humidity by 10% until reaching a minimum of 40% humidity when the plant is in the later stages of its growth.

Seedlings Humidity Level

Growth Week 1 70-60%
Growth Week 2 70-60%
Flowering Week 1 55%
Flowering Week 2 50%
Flowering Week 3 50%
Flowering Week 4 50%
Flowering Week 5 50%
Flowering Week 6 45%
Flowering Week 7 45%
Flowering Week 8 40%
Flowering Week 9 40%

15 Likes

Wow that low in late flowering eh? I always figure under 60% is pretty good and around 50 is ideal. What do you shoot for when drying?

6 Likes

I’m at 35 constantly, climate control.
The whole inside of this place is wood, you don’t watch your humidity boards will shrink or they could tent.

7 Likes

Figured it was humidity problem, good for you

4 Likes

I just took down the GodsSpace Needle. It’s day 61. Quick finisher. Super frosty, massive nugs!!

Lower nug same pheno, doesn’t have as much pink but has the fire :fire:

43 Likes

AWESOME!!! Savage bud there, man!!!

6 Likes

20 Likes

All right how many gsn seeds u have left? I dont want to get divorced over seeds so I’m down to trade whatever. I’ve spent many a late nights laying in bed scrolling through his catalogue. Been wanting them forever. Looking at them since they first popped up. I have a few JOTI strains left and a few others that may or may not interest you.

7 Likes

I’ve only got 2 left. I got them as freebies. I gave half the pack to @OleReynard In a trade we did awhile back. He holds majority of the gold now haha

I do however have some untested GSN x {Sour D x Snow Lotus} I’d send ya if your interested.

11 Likes

Close as I may get until my wife lifts my seed embargo

7 Likes

Would you like them back, sure I’d like to keep them but it will be a bit.
Just send me back a grip of f2’s.

2 Likes

This fall…winter I’m gonna have to do a friend run, @Zephyr @Mongobongo @Diggysoze @Lefthandseeds @SamwellBB @Barefrog @GrowHard @Deep_Rob @Tappy @Sebring

Can only use 10 members in a list I guess so
can’t forget 50 state

Damn good quAlity stuff, seen pics of most all of before mentioned.
Nice job guys

18 Likes

Some great people on that list. I’ve had a chance to grow out a few and it’s been fun. Havent had any coveted barefrog yet though

6 Likes

Well damn rey… I gotta get you some of my creations…:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Lot 3 nicely done sir, will be superb additions to your stable.

4 Likes

Pm me about em. I got other stuff to send ya as well.

Awesome can’t wait!!!

No no I ain’t going nowhere. I’d like you to try those. Whenever you can. They finish so quick so big so frosty id like to see what ya think :v:

11 Likes

Thanks @SnidleyWhiplash always nice to see ya around

7 Likes

That GSN is incredible… killing it with the joti gear there!

9 Likes

damn wouldn’t mind trading you some clones lol

5 Likes