Jordan of the Islands

That Hawaiian sativa he has is great. Also like his chemo too.

6 Likes

Iā€™m wanting to get some to grow lol. Popped 6,3 sprouted grew a week and poof dead. Popped another 4 3 sprouted and 2 lived. I popped a pack of 9lb hammer with them and the 9 if doing so much better. Was gonna hit a female bbh with 9 pollen and a female 9 with bbh pollen and see what happens. Got to get some to grow first. Also have blackberry kush Iā€™d like to do the same thing with

5 Likes

When I say they have no vigor hereā€™s what I mean

And here are some 9lb sprouted at the same time and put into net pots same time. Roughly 3 weeks old

Was really stoked to get these as Iā€™ve heard itā€™s awesome. Hopefully they make it, got 4 left I think so Iā€™ll have a go with them and some God bud beans gifted to me

7 Likes

3 black funk dawgs taking their sweet timeā€¦but looking good while doing it.
Also just popped my last 3 Afghani.

28 Likes

Looks like you could get some real nice hash from the trim on those . They are just covered in fat trichomes. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

My Friend those are off the hook :slight_smile: crazy nice

thank for the look and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Does anyone have any discount codes for JOTI stuff? Im itching to get some more of his gearā€¦

2 Likes

If your in the US, have a Canadian place and receive your order, or youā€™ll be in for a very lengthy wait time.
Canā€™t help on that coupon code, kinda looking for one myself. Also, not sure if another group buy will come up, even without codes, splitting a 100ct pack gives great discounts over getting individual packs.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Iā€™m well aware of the 3 months + time frame JOTI has when it comes to shipping (unfortunately). I just hopped on his site and, ironically, this is the first thing that comes upā€¦

Id be interested in a group buy if others are down. The 100 seed packs come down to 2.5$ a bean which is like a 58% savings when just buying a 10 pack. What is a strain that everyone would be interested in?

5 Likes

There was a large order that was just recently made. Just waiting for it to be shipped.

3 Likes

Gotta give @valleymicro credit for posting this :rofl:. They have no ideaā€¦

6 Likes

Well if this gets going, Iā€™m down for a blackberry breath, @Tappy wanted more white banana kush, if black candy comes back in stock thereā€™s an automatic 2-300 lol

3 Likes

People need to be checking his diesel.

3 Likes

That gods blue diesel does sound good! Also, Iā€™d be in for the Godzilla blue northern lights. Problem is getting enough people to commit per strain to make a larger quantity order. But even the 50pk is a good deal split

1 Like

Both of his diesels sound haunting to me.
Iā€™ve talked with him on these quite lengthy.
I might have to sign up for beans anoymous with you yahoos

7 Likes

I want to get more gods white banana kush and some others.

Which one(s) are you referring to? I wanted to grab someā€¦but wasnā€™t committed to any one in particular.

3 Likes

Is there anyway to start a poll mid thread to see who would be interested and what strains theyā€™d be interested in? Im down for a multiple strain purchase in bulkā€¦ And I mean it could be 50 packs for some and 100 packs for others.

3 Likes

Start a new one, but last time, after we got everyoneā€™s names who were interested, it all got moved to a private group message. But get someone thatā€™s in Canada that can do the order and transfer lined up first, or it will be very hard for someone in the US to pay JOTI after funds are all compiled into a PayPal pool

2 Likes

Hahahahahah, indeed.

Whereā€™s my Comidien!?

I was so curious to see if I placed am order, if Iā€™d ever get it. Just for 1 pack, so we shall see.

Edit: truly, any Canadians that would like to work with me to place an order and ship it to me, id be grateful (venmo etc) hit me up!

4 Likes

I mean, if thats still a thing would someone mind adding me to the PM or should I start a new one?

1 Like