I might go 2, one each of his diesels

2 Likes

@Tappy ready for round 3 :rofl::rofl: ?

4 Likes

Iā€™m in again, already know what I want ! Beans :blush:

5 Likes

Iā€™m down, I really need to buy some beans lololā€¦ ^twitch^ :hot_face:

4 Likes

Prob should start another messageā€¦ not everyone will want in, plus that one is already 1400 posts long :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is it going to be a JOTI buy club? Its one of the few that I see list bulk discount like that, other than Markā€¦ who we still need to get an updated list from and see what deal heā€™ll make for a $1k plus orderā€¦

2 Likes

Im down, keep me posted!

1 Like

Blue city diesel and blue city platinum

2 Likes

Are you still running the ā€œgrow it forwardā€ method? They look heathy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Mongobongo I know your also fairly familiar with JOTIs strains, what would be your recommendations, so much to choose from I couldnā€™t focus before lol.

2 Likes

If weā€™re doing another group buy I might wanna get in this time.

4 Likes

Has anyone grown the afghani before?

1 Like

Go thru the Jordan of the Island thread, itā€™s a couple of folks ran it and provided pics.

2 Likes

My mistake bro, didnā€™t see we were in the thread already. I thought I was in the group buy thread :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: this is your brain on weed :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Makes two of us :grin:

2 Likes

I ran his Godā€™s Grand Double Purple and was really impressed and pleased with it. Lemme see if I can find any pics of the nugsā€¦

3 Likes

Wow, how did I miss that one when checking his stuff

2 Likes

If I had to pick a handful of stuffā€¦
Afghani
Black Garlic
Gods Mac
Godā€™s White Banana Kush
Gods Grand Double Purple (id be willing to pick that up again)
Just doin a quick glance; these all seem like theyā€™d be fire!

3 Likes

Oh it gets bad when the list of strains start adding up. This can get out of hand really quick, Iā€™ve been there and seen it first hand :upside_down_face:. Guilty of getting way more than I originally wanted. The new gods (god Mac) arenā€™t available in larger quantities.

2 Likes

I wonder if an order was large enough if JOTI would consider making an exception?

1 Like