Jordan of the Islands

They do ship international, but apparently he takes his sweet time to getting them out. It’s better to have a trusted Canadian place the order and receive it for you, then forward it through the mail it to you. They get a much better response time and reliable experience.
Also, those prices are listed in Canadian dollars, so do the conversion when planing for payment. He sells in packs of 12, 25, 50, and 100 for $60-250cad.

5 Likes

Shiiit, when I place a JOTI order I don’t even start checking the mailbox for it until month 3… around month 4 is when I start emailing him annoying him.

3 Likes

Apparently, Canadians usually get it in a couple weeks :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m in Ontario and it usually takes 3 weeks coming from B.C… About 7 -10 days of that can be processing . The fastest order I received actually shipped from northern Ontario. I have no Idea why.
Also I’ve never had an order that didn’t have more than 12 seeds in a pack plus another freebie pack.

9 Likes

That’s a true statement. I bought 7 JOTI packs last year, and the smallest pack I got was 14, and that was my freebie pack. I got a 25 pack of Black GDP Haze, and got 34 seeds. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

11 Likes

Good price and good gear. Hard to beat.

3 Likes

Am I reading this right? 100 for $60 US?

3 Likes

No, $250 Canadian for a 100 seeds.

5 Likes

Thanks @Shadey. I was about to say Crazy low prices. Lol.

3 Likes

You want in? $25 Canadian per 10 seeds if a pack of 100 is split, that’s before we find any coupons. That’s less than $20usd

7 Likes

Covid hasn’t been nice to me. Been out of work 4 months now. Been waiting for unemployment for 4 months as well. I didn’t even apply for the covid relief money from unemployment.
Damn people collecting fraudulently is causing them to scrutinize every applicant now.
If I had it I most certainly would. Thanks for the invite though @Seamonkey84.

7 Likes

can we get in if were in the states? the border and all

1 Like

Yea, most of the participants are in the states, we just need a Canadian to place the order and send it to the rest of us. That’s what is part of the attraction to me, besides the discounts.

3 Likes

ok you could count me in, i have never had Jordans gear, as long as like i can paypal some one . I didnt see a sign up .

1 Like

There you go. Welcome to the madness.

2 Likes

thanks Bro

I just started a couple of JOTI’s God’s Blue Cheese a couple weeks ago and they basically went from germ right into the hydro. Sure have not gone too vertical yet considering how much growth there is.

9 Likes

Wow that is a compact plant!

2 Likes

Nice and tight. :+1:

1 Like

Looks like you’re growing a head of romaine lettuce! Man, those are some F A T leaves!

3 Likes