Jordan of the Islands

Hey peeps. JOTI’s Gods Space Needle dose she really have that pinkish purple pheno? I seen a bud at the top but didn’t see any color.

5 Likes

A bunch of us got it to pheno hunt for it, when we find it, we’re going to try and share cuts/pollen to isolate. At least that’s th plan, start a GSN thread and everyone adds to it

If we don’t find it or it doesn’t induce under colder conditions, well have something to say. We ordered 200 of them the first time.

9 Likes

Wow I’m glad you told me. I understand you can’t get the colors all the time but out of 200 thats terrible. You guys grew all 200 out? I understand its good bud but still. I might get some. But this definitely got me thinking.

1 Like

Didn’t get them yet, they coming with the first order

1 Like

We plan to, haven’t even received first order yet :joy:

2 Likes

Oh okay. Yeah I would most definitely love to see some grown out. Best of luck on the hunt.

2 Likes

Problem is not everyone can grow out a male to see if it expresses the trait to pass on. Or if we find two female plants, bring them together and isolate making fem seeds.

3 Likes

Best scenario is to make both fems and regs !!

That’s gonna be my mission a couple of months this year :nerd_face::grin::grin:

6 Likes

If I found that color I would shut everything down and it would be grown out. Lol. Do male flowers have color as well. Or just the bud?

1 Like

I’ve been googling a lot but can’t find any good grow journals on gods space needle

1 Like

@Mongobongo grew that one out i believe. I remember him showing off a really colorful plant if i remember correctly.

4 Likes

Yep was gonna mention that, I know it was kinda pinkish, some purple, but not like JOTI’s photo.

2 Likes

1f05ffc827da6a15841e249a7d5a70a2be6bd752_2_375x500 2a6a5b96f98d274964393111a901d26ffd7bd628_2_442x500 dd6b7a8a5fde9b9bdd0155de6855f28e63723cdb_2_375x500

@Mongobongo thank you for a awesome grow!!

But they’re not like the ones Jordan put on picture

14 Likes

You have to understand that growers environment will effect the looks of a plant drastically. Also, that these breeders sometimes go through thousands of seeds to get a picture perfect specimen. And 3rd, that JOTI has a lot of growers sending him pics of their plants of his strains. Hes always posting them on IG. I would never expect to get a plant to look identical to a promo photo. But, thats just me. I wouldnt be salty if you dont find that promo plant. I gave cuts to people that grow out totally different in their grow then mine.

7 Likes

That’s totally understandable @Grohio

But I will not loose hope on finding just 1 pink/purple Pheno :grin: !!

Hopefully I find something as nice as the pic or as mongos, as long as I can make a lot of f2 of a perfect specimen. Regs for hunting and fems in the future

Maybe if you manage to make f6 of your purple unicorn and cross it with God’s space needle :wink: :slight_smile: !! I wonder how that would be !

6 Likes

Has anyone tried Jordan’s blueberry vs DJ shorts?

Or has anyone tried his blueberry muffin?

4 Likes

If there is a group I would like the opportunity to be a part of it.

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Rugged_Man. You like JOTI?

2 Likes

Hi @LilJonB, actually I haven’t grown anything by them yet but from the photos members here have posted JOTI looks good. I saw the last group buy coming together and missed the opportunity to be a part of it and definitely don’t want to miss this opportunity.

4 Likes

JOTI has some good deals. 12 seeds for 60 bucks. But they are based out of Canada. I dont think they ship to the states. I’m sure someone will chime in if they do.

2 Likes