Jordan of the Islands

Wish I could get a female lol. Got a bad ass male 9lb and some blackberry kush if I don’t get girls from my last 4 seeds in seriously thinking of making my own lol

1 Like

I don’t know, I think there’s a bit of white-hate with these JOTI beans. The whitest seeds I’ve bought recently were Bodhi’s Purple Unicorn F5. Most had the tiger stripe skin originally but it peeled off real easily and beneath is a stark white shell. Maybe the Blackberry Breath just got shucked in a way that the skin was removed? We’ll just have to grow them and see, but I’m not too worried or miffed.

9 Likes

Think those are light take a gander at the freak show beans. Solid white

3 Likes

Snow sent out some white beans in a particular strain.
Don’t remember which.
But none cracked.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I wondered about them when I was breaking up the seed numbers, some looked very small for certain strains, some were nice dark tiger stripes but most were the light colors.

There was a lot of bits of fresh bud in the vials with the seeds as well, so they were probably not even dried thoroughly before he sent them.

5 Likes

Yeah I noticed a few tiny seeds @Shadey

This is not like Jordan’s seeds I’ve ordered before; but I also haven’t ordered for quite a while, maybe the order was just too big ?

4 Likes

I wonder if for the second we should tell him to take his time :sweat_smile:… But that is pretty shady to sell beans that aren’t even ready and fresh off the plant just to make a quick buck… I guess time will tell to see if they germ or if this is a burned bridge for JOTI

3 Likes

I bet he was just running low on certain strains so started adding some b grade to fill the order.

I’d rather have him say, I can’t fill X no of packs would you like a substitute. I would rather have a chance to pick something else if they are going to be premature.

I’m not against lighter seeds that are mature, or ones where the stripes came off but if they are flat out premature that’s not cool.

You can usually tell by looking or by giving them some light pressure if they are hallow seeds.

8 Likes

Yeah I just looked through my seeds; just the BBB.

Gwbk had a couple lighter ones
Gods bubba all dark
Black dosi fire dark

5 Likes

I wouldn’t want to open a pack and see what @Worcestershire_Farms saw, but in case its a genetic thing I guess germination is the test

4 Likes

So many blue city diesel was ordered I wonder how these are gonna roll?

2 Likes

Some of the strains we ordered the first round were then listed out of stock after our order, so maybe he did have to dip into the B quality or pull a branch early for more seeds… then he says the ones listed out of stock was available for the second buy…

1 Like

Well then he should’ve sent 20 for every 10.

7 Likes

@BDGrows I think you note would be fine. Also may send the picture.

Might be worth while for a few more from the first order to chime in first. I think most of those light ones will be fine but the pile on the right definitely look non-viable.

I forget who above but they, so far, are getting poor germination.

4 Likes

Not exactly what I’m used too…but some of his do come looking a touch pale. His Afghani seeds, which is one of my favourites, comes pretty pale and super small. 95ish% sprout and the females are killer smoke!

I think we should wait until we can see the seeds in person. Sometimes pics don’t show everything.

16 Likes

I had a look at the packs I am about to send out, most look ok, some pale grey green colours but I have had seeds like that and germinated ok… Camera flashes can bleach out the color if the exposure is not correct.

11 Likes

I would agree on waiting til you get them …and add that I have germinated successfully seeds I thought very pale. Including some f2 SSDD not long ago. It was the first time I started any that pale but they did very well. (not JOTI seeds)

4 Likes

Sent my buddy a few BlackBerry breath clones Last summer. The guy today just sends me these photos lol almost a year late but damn he got some colours from them!

36 Likes

Holy crow that’s a beauty! Do you still have e a cut if her?

5 Likes