Josh D OG pollen/seeds wanted

Hey OGers, I just received some of Josh’s original OG flower in a one ounce and a 1/2 ounce bottle from the man himself. If anybody hasn’t tried it yet, then you really should. Good shit man! Old school funky stoney as hell smoke for sure! I have maybe ten crosses that I’ve collected and am currently looking for some verified Josh d seed or pollen. Im trying to get seeds from him but he said a couple months out. I’d like to do some Original Josh D Story crosses next run. Looking fwd to hearing anyone’s opinion or info about Josh D’S stuff. Thank you

2 Likes

knock knock… guess who’s calling?

I just received seeds of Josh D dude, how weird is this? Let me dig thru things and verify exactly what they are, but I know I have something because I remember writing it down wondering who TF Josh D was… hehe.

How about you send me a 1/4 of the smoke, I’ll hook you up with the seeds…
and, why not go ahead and do a swap with your seed stock and mine. and trust me, I have some excellent strains…
Let me know dude…

5 seeds of Josh D OG x BLB? by Cornel Forbin Seeds. I’m only offering these to you because I believe your going to preserve the strain and possibly share it with the community here. Anyone who shows a love for something as you are this deserves a chance to run it…

I just received these in from the Cornol himself. basically I’d offer these to nobody else and grow them myself… cheers bro

7 Likes

The josh d og seeds from the karma collaboration have blackberry in them via the H.A. Og.
I have not grown the josh d beans myself but have always been curious how they compared to the original.

3 Likes

What about Katsu’s Josh D S1’s? Do they have the blackberry? I’m growing one of those now and I don’t see anything that says blackberry but it is early so there’s time.

I’m not sure what katsu is working with , there is the original cut people called josh d og for awhile that he now calls ogks for og kush story and there were josh d og seeds from a collaboration with karma.

2 Likes

Rico, where you at man?