JOTI Black Cookies / Candyland Pollen - FREE TO GOOD HOMES (USA) <CLOSED>

And very frosty! Based on the size of that bud, you should have plenty of pollen left over for other projects, unless you plan to just dump it all and saturate the hell out if it!

For those keeping score at home, @Eagles009 got the Black Cookies pollen.

4 Likes

Nah I’m just gonna paint one branch and put the rest back in the fridge.

Looks like that black cookies pollen made the trip just fine.

Untouched

Painted

4 Likes

:grapes::orangutan: Grape Ape holding some babies from the Black Candyland :lollipop::candy: pollen! :fire:

4 Likes

Oh, yes - that should be fire! Looks like you did a great job sprinkling the magic dust. I hope you’ll let us see your seed bounty when they finish up.

3 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I can’t say I’ll have the same success unfortunately but we shall see… I used the bag and shake method per my buddy and don’t have the most confidence in it personally. Should’ve taken the extra time and brushed it.

Fairly confident at least the Bubba’s Breath will take cause most of it stuck to that but there was enough to do the GDP, Green Rose (11 roses x sugar black rose), and La Confidential x Purple Punch

3 Likes

I’m here for you. PM sent, my friend.

2 Likes

UK Cheese, Gelato 33, Kosher Kush, & Pink Cookies all hit up with Black Candyland.

They are gonna live alone in the 4x4 with only 1 light on until the second application of pollen in a few days time followed by a spray-down after 24 hours. Then the other set of 4 hit up with the PPP will re-join them and the real party starts.

4 Likes

Holy crap! Now that’s gonna be a hell of a lineup of F1’s! All those crosses sound wicked!

3 Likes

:grapes::orangutan: Grape Ape preggo with (Grape Ape x Black Candyland) babies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Beginning week 6 of 12/12 light cycle.

6 Likes

@Berserker7205, does this mean you used the Black Candyland pollen I sent you to cross with a Grape Ape, then used those seeds to produce a Black Candyland x Grape Ape male, and are now crossing that pollen back with a Grape Ape? If so, I’m not sure I saw your original Black Candyland x Grape Ape! Did you grow out any females of that, or were you just looking for males?

In any case, your mother is looking nice and frosty - and that should be an awesome cross. Grapes with extra sweetness, mmmm :yum:

4 Likes

No, no. I was saying that these seeds will be (Grape Ape x Black Candyland). This is the first batch of seeds using your Black Candyland pollen. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

My bad - I totally misunderstood! I was wondering how you did all that so quickly :laughing:, but now it makes sense!

3 Likes

I’m super excited for these!!! :star_struck:
(Grape Ape x Black Candyland) seeds
:grapes::orangutan::lollipop::candy:

8 Likes

I am, too! That’s gonna be a tasty cross for sure :yum:

4 Likes

My cloudspin buds started feeling crisp, so I knocked the fans off

And found my first few “Cloud Candy” beans…

Thanks again @Purple-N-Hairy for sending viable pollen.

4 Likes

You are MOST welcome. And thank YOU for putting it to such great use, @vaportrail! Nice work :muscle:

1 Like

:rotating_light:WARNING TO ALL RECIPIENTS OF BLACK CANDYLAND POLLEN

It has recently been pointed out to me that Cookieland carries a hermie trait!!

This tester told me they found a nanner when they were trimming, and sent me a picture. It was located under a bud site, where the bud meets the stem. I call it a pollen sac. Therefore, I call it a hermie!!

Background on the male pollen: JOTI’s Black Candyland:
Jordan’s Blackberry Kush mother crossed with Seed Junky Genetics’ Candyland x Animal Cookies

As a reminder, I’ve been growing my GSC for over 2 years. She’s incredible. She’s the best plant I’ve ever had, and makes the best product that I’ve ever produced. She’s proven to be stable, or I would’ve pulled the plug on her a long time ago. I blame Seed Junky (and to some degree, JOTI) for Cookieland having a hermie trait.

Obviously, if you’re a tester or recipient of the pollen, you can do what you want. If you decide to grow it out, keep an eye out for hermies! If you already grew it out, please let us know if you had any hermie issues (or not!).

Please know, I regret and am very sorry for wasting anyone’s time. I was hopeful that we’d have something special here, and honestly, I’m just looking for a great way to share my special GSC lady with you guys. This was not the way…

7 Likes

I’ve collected most of the seeds from my cut of Grape Ape, pollinated with the Black Candyland pollen. :partying_face:

8 Likes

That :fire:

crossed with that :fire:

Must be something really nice :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

If you ever have 5-10 beans to spare in the future do send me a msg :sweat_smile::v::v:

6 Likes

Whelp, I just ran out of my jar of Cement Shoes-

Found a single x ppp bean in the last bud :slight_smile:

So, have to open up a jar of cloudspin.
Really happy with the potency, but found a whole lot of x candyland seeds…

3 Likes