Juicy Woo and others

Afghan yes… but not these tropical sativas. just try it and you will see. I learnt this myself, so you can too.

I will take your word for it :+1:.

4 Likes

Clarke said higher THC, I said better effect. He wrote that stuff in the 70’s, I think he would likely say better effect if he wrote it again today. Yes I also do feel stronger UV gives an advantage.

The tropics if you look closer Hawaii for example has traditionally 2 harvests the long season and the short season. The long season flowers closer to 13 hours and was always superior to short season bud.

I like to veg at about 15/9. Plants will usually sex around the 7th node at that regimen, and show resin in veg quicker than a longer regimen.

I might flip them into bud at 12/12 or even down to 10/14, but then raise it up to 13/11 for the majority of flowering cycle.

Yeah yeah, that goes for all drug type cannabis.

17 Likes

Do you notice any extended length of flowering days by going up to 13 hours of light?

4 Likes

I have question too, at what week you flip it into 13/11?

2 Likes

for TomHill, acid beauty(toms haze x vietnamese)

hope it is light green enough? :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

now back to juicy woo. bubblegummy pheno is curing now, and the smell is more and more bubblegummy.

on exhale is it floral piney metallic and very hashy musky. aftertaste is blue chocolate/coffee spice with bubblegummy tones… I am happy…

I have to thank @Josh_Blue for his juicy fruit selection of otm… hats down and congrats!!!

one guy who tested juicy said that after curing it is more rounded, but no way that thai rush would dissapear. it is still there… and he still gets some ringing in the ears yeah!!! he likes its rushy energy. but his wife said it is too edgy and she wants something more indica hahahahaha.

I agree with him, and it is only blue haze which is rushy. show me some another. all blue hazes I tried where calming and relaxing. so yeah I am happy I succeed in making real blue thaihaze. win win win.

with juicy you just win every day hahahaha.

16 Likes

For sure but the weight increase offsets it. We are talking 14 weeks vs 14.75 weeks somewhere in there.

8 Likes

When it is mostly finish stretching/stacking. About 4 weeks in.

10 Likes

It sounds awesome. I love it when people say its too much hahaha. Easy to turn down the volume. Not so easy to turn it up to max volume :joy:

12 Likes

:pray:, thanks my friend. Happy to help get that line out to a few people. Im so glad I had the chance to share some with you. Lovely creation you have here. Loving the aroma descriptions. ‘Blue chocolate’!

8 Likes

I remember chatting you up about this back in 2015 or so when I first signed up on ic. I still havent tried it. I don’t need extra yield but always looking for ways that may improve quality. Once I figured out these new led fixtures the weight just comes on like i have never seen before. Maybe its my learning experiences as well…

You seem to have a lot of the same experiences and observations as Dj. I think your a quality of smoke first person, so it makes sense you guys jive.

Well thanks for sharing. I may give it a go in a little trial run. I’m just about 3.5 weeks in. But im currently running 11/13.

7 Likes

11/13 is perfect for now. Maybe 4 weeks in I like to swap that to 13/11. Led have a lot of up sides like dialing in color. But there is no way them 1-2w bulbs even stacked up can penetrate like a 1000w hid. Sally, she is skinny long and tall and loves deep penetration :joy:

10 Likes

The bar light leds can penetrate now depending on situation. I run 8’ tall rooms and get quality smoke and bag worthy flower 6’ from light to bottom of plant. Not sure about taller ceilings.

4 Likes

Show me led finishing flowers 6ft deep into foliage please :joy: search your feelings Luke - it’s not happening man.

6 Likes

Did Sally bring any friends? :wink:

7 Likes

I am one with the force. :laughing:

Lets make some adjustments to my claim. I can hit 600 par on my grow tables 6’ from the lights. I feel 500 par is whats needed minimum in my set up for quality flower. So quality flower could be grown at table height 6’ from lights. But i forgot to add in pot size and some bottom pruning that puts my lowest flowers 4.5 to 5’ from lights. These are 780 leds with 100w extra of uv/ir. I run them about 80%.

25 Likes

OTM mother

25 Likes

soo nice! how is it compared to RC Colas selection of blue moonshine?

just right now I had conversation with Bohempian, who is OTM lover too and he complains he cant get blue moonshine anywhere.

I really liked local OTM cut, different to yours no juicy fruit, I crossed it to sour diesel:

21 Likes

my haze male imports some crazy potency… I found it in seeds I made from your seeds. your line is incredible. great breeding tool.

although people will still prefer lumbo hazes, it seems.

HAZE ON.

15 Likes

That is really impressive man, sincerely.

10 Likes