Juicy Woo and others

Hi friends,

I am currently testing my new creation I call Juicy Woo. English is not my native language, so not sure how it sounds to you. but it is really juicy, as well as spicy fruity. the mother was unusual juicy fruit pheno of blue genetics. father was original haze male, we selected from over 20 males.

I say unusual, because it has intense effect, which was not calming type like you would expect from blue genetics, but it was, surprisingly, quite a roller coaster like good thai high, it is juicy fruit thai pheno. duration of effect was shorter due to indica influence.

and because I am haze lover and I need plant with big stretch to get enormous yeild, I decided to cross it with haze. in hope to make it more electric and racy in effect and of course, to prolong duration of effect. taste should be fruity spicy like I said.

I dont await more flowering longer than 12 weeks, with occasional occur of heavy haze phenos, heavy haze phenos will be probably longer flowering.

well in fact I am not such lover of fruity weed, but this one juicy bubble gummy weed got me…

so in fact, it is just blue haze, but usual blue haze is calming euphoric weed, and I hope this one will not be like that, more some kind of psychedelic ride. so let see, if I was successful.

it is very vigorous.

P6020003 (2)

75 Likes

This looks like a great project, I hope you turn it into a grow log… :+1:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Wow I’m definitely gonna be stoked to see how things go Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Thats a pretty plant right there!

Project definitely sounds interesting!

Looking forward to more :wink:

6 Likes

sign me up for one ticket to ride the juicy woo woo train!

your plant looks gorgeous @MAHAKALA, thank you for sharing. your english is very good, especially for communicating sometimes difficult words or ideas.

are you growing in a greenhouse or outdoors? also how old is your plant in that photo?

i’m looking forward to seeing more updates on your special project!

10 Likes

Juicy Fruit cannabis is a cross of two landrace strains: Afghani indica and Golden Triangle Thai. icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

Adding Haze to that may bring you a :rocket:, love those thin leaves, not much indica on them ejem|nullxnull, willing to see the results, great job so far … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

Hi canna lovers,

thanks for kind words and support.

I grow indoors, outdoors and greenhouses. juicy woos I have in greenhouse, 9 females, it is light dep. grow. plant is in 5 liter pot.

I put seeds to soil around half of April, and at 12/12 regime it is from 14th of May… so initial stretch will be done soon and then it will be only budding and budding hehe.

dj short on juicy fruit thai:

“juicy fruit thai produced some of the most powerful herb. This stuff was purely cerebral, yet mentally devastating in quantity, with absolutely no ceiling. Once, a seasoned smoker friend and I tested how far we could go with the homegrown Juicy Fruit. I recall making it to the 14th bong hit and being completely incapable of continuing. My coordination and depth perception were so skewed that I was unable to physically conquer the bong! The experience rivaled that of taking too much LSD, causing an incapacitation of the psychedelic kind. Yet, it was also uniquely enjoyable, entertaining and educational at the same time. I had sparkly eyes for a day two afterward.”

hehe so I hope for some very psychoactive phenos… haze male should wake up that thai in it. let see!

haze male

I am growing also toms haze x black vietnamese/lieu hahn, I will show later. I have weakness for south asian genetics…

HAZE ON.

41 Likes

I remember being in love with the juicy fruit when I was younger. High for hours and hours and hours, just up in the clouds not a care in the world, and delicious to boot! Definitely down to watch this one.

10 Likes

thank you for sharing your experience bro. sounds good. DJ Short stated that this fruity highland thai was available only one year and half at late 70s… cant judge it if it is true or not, just saying.

some say that quality of thai weed went down at 80s and 90s. especially due to DEA actions in Mekong area…

again I just read it. there is juicy fruit from sensi seeds, I like it a lot, but it has terrible crash down… this one, I have, seems to me better. sensi juicy fruit is cross of NL5 and juicy fruit thai. but it is juicy fruit thai which Nevil scored in 90s and Nevile said about it that it was not very interesting, except of flavor, what would verify that quality of it went down from 70s… but it is just speculation from my side and it is not topic of this thread anyway. I just found it interesting.

cheers.

16 Likes

Sounds like a very interesting project you are working on!

3 Likes

thanks. this is toms haze x black vietnamese

34 Likes

Tagging along to watch your journal my friend…:green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll drop by this one
Very interesting :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

That Haze male looks awesome!
Good selection from where I am sitting. :+1:
I will be following along :eyes:

:robot:

3 Likes

Gonna hang in that far right corner for a spell. I like your approach, continued success, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Forgot to ask, what’s your soil make-up? THANKS!!

9 Likes

thanks for well wishes and you interest guys.

soil is mixed recycled soil with garden substrate I bought at local garden shop. cheap one. without perlite, as it dries out very quickly in greenhouse. and I have them in small pot so I have so many I can… I added bird guano, dolomite and bone meal. and micorrhiza.

haze male is tested and proved already. I call him Mr. Shine as he shined among those other males in flowering, and while most of them had fruity metallic smell, typical for toms haze, this one was different. very sour musky woody with splash of green curry, you know, he is rough one. he was the taller and has really big balls with tons of pollen.

I tested surrealV2(bshw grape cut x mr. shine), and other guys tested grandfunk or tropical boogie, and overgrow member @TopicalWave tested mindblower, where also this male was used. so he is proved, he is able to transform mother which is just relaxing weed into electric racy herb, brings some raw power to it and brings floral musky sour metallic flavors into the combination.

I am growing toms haze from 2009 and every year I grew like 8 - 10 new females and kept them all and selected after long curing… when I got over 40 females, I found that that 5% plant…

at 2015 I did my “reproduction” of toms haze, and when I was playing and using males, I made some outcrosses too. to see how those males work… males from 2015 brought a lot of mango to it… I made separate lines like mango one, cedar rootbeer one and of course green thai pheno one(that is used in toms haze x black vietnamese outcross). but back to outcrosses, I made few, one of them was trainwreck/chocolate thai x toms haze. although hazy mango and chocolate is not that right combination in taste dep. LOL
I found its effect to be unbelievable… and ready in 90days… also bubba kush x toms haze I made was great, it was sit down weed, but brain was storming and mind was racing, minus was shortened duration, that’s why I decided not to use such indica again… I made also nevilles haze x toms haze, which was very thai LOL and all these experiences with haze outcrosses brought me here, working with new male now. I like him so far. of course, there is not perfect plant in this world, he could be more loud in those smells, I mean when I use some female which is shy in smell, he will not help. so using of loud terp female is a must with him. but I love power and intensity he gives and character of high. thai haze one… in this he is perfect.

tw/chocolate thai x toms haze

33 Likes

this is juicy woo grown by my friend

Imgur

Imgur

40 Likes

this is an awesome breakdown of your selection process and it’s great to get insight into your thinking. thanks for sharing! i’m learning a lot.

11 Likes

Some pics of Mindblower Haze by @MAHAKALA. Its (Blue Packistani x Chocolate Thai) x Tom Hill Haze (Mr Shine). Super complex smells (mettallic, creosote, rotting fruit, gas and haze smells. Big yields too.

I think it it my favorite stain I have grown to date.

28 Likes

looks yummy. great job TW for first time with haze. quite impressive buds.

juicy woo is budding and start to smell like blue champagne…

33 Likes