Juicy Woo and others

nice stacking towers!

2 Likes

hey man, you must read a littleā€¦ you cant compare blue dream and toms haze LOL it is incomparableā€¦ you risk some reaction from Tom LOL

7 Likes

thai sticks. soon I will get hmong thai, you grew it by the way. and I will mix it with toms haze if I will find male. it will be better than with NH thats sureā€¦ with NH it was just accident cross, I made at 2016, one of my first ones.

7 Likes

chemD smells like rotten leg with garlic LOL

3 Likes

Itā€™s big boy talk. I have 2ft of snow on the ground and 2 more ft coming tonight. Into super expert energy placement management mode now. You can do 25% of what you want. Move now. Blue dream is fuzzy dizzy muddy Mexican.

15 Likes

Letā€™s just talk real guys.

4 Likes

hehehe yeah blue dream.

thats what we are talking here the whole threadā€¦ that these relaxing hazes are not hazes. not real haze. it is not electric. it is not trippyā€¦ and it has ceilling, it has quick tolerance build upā€¦ the whole thread we are talking about limits when using mexlumbo haze in hybrids, the whole thread we are talking how using indica, in case of blue dream it is blueberry indica, takes down qualities of real hazeā€¦ and after all that talk, it was useless it seems. and somebody is asking if toms haze is good as blue dream. hahahahhhahahahahahahahhaha

10 Likes

Love it tell me more; so you think the haze going to kick it as RSO too?

your question gives no sense to me. you are talking about quantity, not quality. if your smoke is not electric in form of bud, it will not be electric in any other form.

all was said. read the thread. if you are interested in, then grow it and see yourselfā€¦

1 Like

as far as i know there isnā€™t enough scientific research to determine what the most effective forms of cannabinoids are in terms of RSO for oncological treatmentā€¦ there are scientists in various places doing these studies

some research is being pursued to determine what specific cannabis compounds can induce cell apoptosis and target specific types of unregulated cell growth

if you have purposes other than oncological for RSO, such as seizures etc, i think that opens the door for more variables which ive heard even less aboutā€¦

as best i am aware, it is generally accepted to use as wide a variety of cannabinoids as available from a broad spectrum of cultivars; the crude method of ā€œthrowing everything at the wall and seeing what sticksā€ is due to the lack of research advanced enough to specify otherwiseā€¦ having comparable (1:1) ratio amounts of thc and cbd rather than just concentrated thc has seemed effective for many (perhaps due to a synergistic (ā€œthe entourageā€) effect on the endocannabinoid receptors), that would be my suggestion

if anyone has any leads on these types of results please let me know and im happy to link data related to this if anyone has any interest; also happy to take the conversation elsewhere

hope everyone fares well in the inclement weather

3 Likes

I will make some RSO with some THH and give it a ride because

3 Likes

Well then time to do some research nobody has tried it so hey try some new things . Just saying a sophomore in college just thought the devil was in the details maybe pull an all nighter and figure it out hehe probably not but settle for some good RSO :+1:

1 Like

Haze impostor here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

From the many sleepless nights i spent speed reading weed forums, i seem to remember talks of haze being better as flowers, the hash from it not being as zoom pow ding ding.

Maybe i can google-fu the quoteā€¦

3 Likes

Just saying maybe I waste to much plants when I havenā€™t given chance to be something else? Maybe one haze plant not good for smoking ok maybe good for edibles just saying why not try everything going to throw it away anyway because donā€™t want to zoom out and look from different

4 Likes

Of course you are free to experiment as you wish, and dont let anybody stop you. If i posted every experiment i make, id probably get ā€œthis has already been doneā€ on half of them, and ā€œthis is stupidā€ for the other half :joy:

Plus, im remembering a quote from 10 years ago, consider the info as triple ricochet off the wallā€¦

2 Likes

Yea happy as hell and just coming up with some ideas and thinking too much maybe but sometimes gotta lay it on the Line and get kicked around. Rubbing is still racing hehe.

Maybe we are like this sometimes

3 Likes

Well thanks for looking @Mithridate; I get too serious sometimes Just too serious and I forget sometimes this is so fun! Saturday flying down to Phoenix havenā€™t seen my wife for three weeks. Thanks Amigo!

2 Likes

Never forget to have fun, even if growing can be a bunch of work hehe.

Aaaah, wish you a good weekend man.

1 Like

I agree that haze should be a upper daytime smoke. You have to remember though that less worked lines are more prone to the electric effect. Once your haze line has been significantly worked, you will find calmer type plantsā€¦as long as itā€™s a pure haze itā€™s a haze!

Working a haze line takes significant effort, which is why people are tempted to cross it ā€¦ To achieve personal goals quicker.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hey do you try to save any of the water from snow and such or just have good water and supply? Snow like rain 0 EC use rain water off my buildings.

Head gardener works cheap but kinda lazy

6 Likes