Double Grand Funk

11 Likes

nice! Humbl, this is mother of double grandfunk:

mostly thai, hint of mexican/ghani.

13 Likes

Juicy Woo

Acid Beauty

11 Likes

lovely! they love :green_heart: the sun! it is love…

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, they do love the sun Maha. It’s been a bit grey this past week but today was a beauty.

3 Likes

@MAHAKALA, can you recommend a currently available original haze seed line that would be best for finding a thai pheno of original.
I purchased 4 of your pre order packs on the seed source. 2 Acid Beauty, 1 Mindblower and 1 Chocolate Funk. Just getting started growing. Can’t wait to experience these. Thank you for your passion.

6 Likes

follow @TomHill he is reproducing it right now.

thank you for support bro.

7 Likes

thanks for posting those pics, I enjoy them. :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

My pleasure, Maha. Thank you for making the crosses and for making the seeds available!

4 Likes

thank for support.

I think that blue genetics is one of the best of those heirlooms from past to cross it with haze. when you cross it with some extreme sativa, like some speedy african or scary vietnamese or stony panama, it looses its complexity, it puts it to much on speedy or scary or stony side. blue genetics doesnt disturb it and it is what validates for me the most, it is complexity of toms thaihaze effect.

this one F13 I have, it is pheno 2. it is sour savory sandalwood terps mainly. very similar to bshw, yet much more superior in effect imo… sooo euphoric and lil racy. lovely.

and of course, there is always some phenotype which is different than both parents… it is always surprise. and these freaks is good reason why to make these F1 hybrids. kind of mutated effect of toms haze. some aspects of THH are extrapolated and other aspects are more backgrounded…

I understand some genetics, in this case THHz, as some map or distribution, and when I mix something different to it, map is changing, it is always change. I will not lie, it stays true to THHz, no, it changes it… now only important question is quality of change, thats why I still have my haze keeper on the deck and I compared all these hybrids with it. and I see different transformations. some good, some not so good.

I popped some mindblowers

8 Likes

hey bro, look at these juicies grown at Long Island

19 Likes

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

Some tropical boogies and an acid beauty in the garden this year…

11 Likes

very nice, exotic and metallic :smiley:

2 Likes

just rolling wild pheno of Acid Beauty - it is cured 6 months or so…

sour mango, dark floral syrup/liquor background, metallic ganagal/chocolate a little and spice. very complex smell. I love it!!!

it doenst smell cedar or incense or woody, but it leaves incense in the air after smoking for sure. thing from black vietnamese.

edit: I smoked some hash of it. wow. some mindbending stuff… I am amazed by that citric sour mango smell. it is addictive as hell…

10 Likes

Three Acid Beauties, three Juicy Woos and two Double Grand Funks

17 Likes

every nice! I see silver male in DGF appearance… haahhaah. yeah!

mindblower:

10 Likes

DF13haze, total freaky thai phenotype. small buds like at toms haze. recessive pheno… as DF13haze has chunky colas normally… as you can see in this thread. but it is still thaihaze hybrid, so some wild phenos can appear occasionally and this is that one…

21 Likes

and this another example what our silver thaihaze male is doing… it is cross with Kona Gold aka Tropical boogie… Kona Gold makes lime green compact buds…

23 Likes

smoking some mexican haze, I call mextasy, it is rootbeer pheno of toms haze x oaxacan79 bx. I am smoking it, because I became little crazy and raving on citric thaihaze x black vietnamese… heehehehe

well this mexican haze is nicely euphoric, and it is warm, you can do things on it and you can work… I cant work on thaihaze x VB… it is trippy… not good for trying to solve some troubles… or you can freak out… warning!!!

taste of this mexican haze is very good. splash of limes and lemons, some litchi to it, coconut oil, cola spice and leather. but potency is not that of thaihaze. it is nice, but not strong. I give it 6 or 7 out of 10. it gives some energy, nice for morning. but thats all, for hardcore smoker of thaihaze it is very very mild… nice warm feeling.

14 Likes