Juicy Woo and others

Such nice plants bud!

3 Likes

Juicy Woo’s

These Juicy’s are children’s vitamins. Fruity, mineral,metallic. The one in pot is limey and citric.

Acid Beauties

AB’s are spicy, peppery so far.

21 Likes

:imp: noticed my post number above :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_imp:

They look awesome, I’d love to he able to grow such plants here in the outdoors.

Where’s Maha? Haven’t read something from him in a while

2 Likes

I think you can catch him on other forum IM

5 Likes

Blue Diesel getting close

8 Likes

The three Chocolate Funk are doing great. The number 2 plant with the hollow stem is a confirmed male as is the number 1 plant. The number 3 plant is a female. This is great I was wanting a male plant for breeding. Now I get to choose between two males.

13 Likes

Here comes some Maha goodness getting jiggy in the SoCal scene.

Acid Beauties

Check out the hybrid vigor of the AB in the first pic next to the pure Tom’s Posi Haze on the left. That AB was planted 5-6 weeks after the Tom’s haze and in a much smaller pot.

18 Likes

Juicy Woo’s

Uploading: IMG_6118.jpeg…

20 Likes

Here’s some more shots of the Juicy Woo’s today. Darn, they sure are pretty.

23 Likes

You should be very proud man… those are some of the best looking outdoor plants I have seen in quite a while.

Is it just me or does the trichome stalks on the Juicy Woo look very long? I noticed that when I grew Mindblower…

3 Likes

Thanks, man. They are loving life in SoCal. The Juicy Woo stalks are pretty long. Check out the pure Tom’s Posi haze…

…and Acid Beauties in comparison…

…seem to be much shorter stalked trichomes.

18 Likes

Super nice plants UHN! They look very happy in your mild climate. :slight_smile:

My Tropical Boogie I grew two years ago was exceptional. My Juicy Woo I grew later not as successful because she got some botrytis and I ended up trashing her…but I keep thinking about revisiting the TB…going through some seeds this evening I spied some DF13 Haze I think it was??Now that I see Maha’s gorgeous pics of that one I think I might give that one a whirl this winter.

2 Likes

@MAHAKALA I got some beans in a trade that came from you, the bag says NH x VB/LH and I was wonderin if that was shorthand for the Holy Hanh or is it a different cross?

4 Likes

@HolyAngel Those probably came from my food banks auctions that MahaKala generously donated seeds to…

They are Neville’s Haze x (Viet Black x Lieu Hahn)…

Actually I’m not sure I had those in my auctions but I’m positive that’s what they are.

MahaKala has been banned by the mods here.

3 Likes

That’s interesting I thought that perhaps that was a THH trait but maybe not.

1 Like

Yeah but any idea what that is in relation to the Holy Hanh? I know Holy Hanh is NH/AC x VB/NH but mine is NH x VB/LH. LH = Lieu Hanh = VB x NH. so it’s like LH bx? NH BX ala VB/LH :thinking:

I didn’t know he was banned :disappointed: thanks for that info. Guess i’ll have to hit him up on ICMag instead :confused:

4 Likes

I got curious…

Found this over at IC…

“Also what was said to be holy han, shantis nevils haze cutting x lui hann an whats going around now as asian nevils aka yo sammys f1 nevils haze x f2 nevils haze/Vietnamese black (lui han)…are they actually the same thing or two different strains ?”

holy hahn was made by Kanza. and it is indeed shantis NH trippy cut x lieu hahn… so kind of backcross to NH indeed as lieu hahn is nevilles haze caramel pheno x black vietnamese.

asian neville was made by me, using sammys NH(same cut as was used in ACE super malawi haze), punto rojo phenotype of NH x black vietnamese/lieu hahn. the male was like 95% of green vietnamese… very wild one… so it is not backcross. and there are crazy wild vietnamese phenos in… no color in it… strictly green vietnamese haze. but description says it all… very trippy"

@HolyAngel

7 Likes

I have the asian Neville description that he used for seedbanks somewhere that I helped edit for him… I’ll see if I can dig it up when I get home.

3 Likes

oh nice! So it’s most likely the Asian Neville then! Very nice! Thank you again for the info!

3 Likes