Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

Excellent grow @Jellypowered How do I buy that strain @LED_Seedz? Holy shit! That looks epic!

4 Likes

https://grow-legal.com/breeder/led-seedz/

6 Likes

I’ve not released any of the Durban crosses as of yet but I do have every one of them either drying or in jars so soon.

8 Likes

The Results of Plant 1 are IN!

TLDR Version:

They are a bit crispy dry, but i’m sure as dense as they are there is still moisture inside. I weighed and jared anyways.

Bodeva packs in…
This plant had the most popcorn, so the rest of the plants will have bigger dense nugs. I will attempt to break these down into smaller buds, simply to fit them in jars. (I need more jars lol)

If 4.25 (.34 gpw) is any indication of what’s to come… I had 4 plants. I’ll get … Wait for it…

About a lb.

Lol.

Anyways… smell has faded from fruity/creamy to straight up some kind of mean smelling solvent. Hope the cure brings more of the fruity back out. Smells great as is, but i’d like some of the fruit to come out.

13 Likes

I got about 7 ounces off of 3 plants.

10 Likes

The results are in! I finally got around to trimming the last one up. So dry that I finally got that “clean break snap” level of dryness on the stems.

I imagine once there is a bit of moisture back in it plant 4 will be right around 3oz. Lovin it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You guys smashed it! Need to clean my keyboard now.

6 Likes

Sorry posted this in the wrong tester thread.

if stretch is effectively zero on all crosses, the durban poison parent is the dutch hybrid and not the pure durban?

3 Likes

I got modest stretch and heard it was Pure Durban.

2 Likes

Would you say the stretch from these matched that of Baudelaires durban cross?

2 Likes

I got ridiculous stretch… 16" at flip to 52" at chop…and yea pure durban… I dont question @LED_Seedz genes… I just grow them and say thank you lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

The Cross I had of Baudelaire’s was that of California Orange x Durban.

Cali-O is notorious for being a monster, so, your point?

2 Likes

I thought my point was clear based on the first question. :innocent: :smiling_imp: :joy:

Is it not reasonable to ask how much stretch should be expected of an F1 of a pure sativa hybrid?

1 Like

Well, I didn’t do the breeding, so I really don’t know the answer. I guess when our friend gets around here, maybe we’ll get the good word.

1 Like

My plants tripled in size. No, I guess not.

1 Like

I know you’re on the same wavelength as I am, or you would have taken it as an innocent question. Have you also asked yourself why so many crosses produced plants with effectively no stretch

You’re the tester. Your opinion based on the experience with these plants was the entire reason behind this test

1 Like

alot lol on the sativa leaner I got about 37" of stretch on 16" at flip… I did also have a GDP leaning expression as well that only grew about 6" more and stayed small…

2 Likes

Wtf? So when I originally asked about stretch it was minimal and now it’s significant?

1 Like

he said stretch was modest… not minimal… differences…

1 Like