Jungle Spice #6 Community IBL Project

Can we really blame insects/disease for moving in on her? I mean… I’m having a ‘Kumar-moment’ with Ms. 11… :cold_sweat:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

JS6 F2 #15 - 62 Days Finish

JS6 F2 #8 64 Days Finish

JS6 F2 #14 64 Days Finish

A few more finishers. None of these are my favorites for one reason or another. 15 has a weird top cola… like it can’t decide if it wanted to be a sativa or indica. All very frosty, all very terpy. Most of them just lacking in structure that some of the other plants did better.

18 Likes

The straggler…

Tick tock!
:clock1::clock2::clock3::clock4::clock5::clock6:

Still my favorite, just watching the time and hoping she finishes soon. Probably about 1-2 more weeks on this gal.

20 Likes

That sure does have a nice cone on the top. Not a leaf
On it.

3 Likes

Yeah, she puts out some really pretty flowers, too. Gotta get this one in the dirt soon!

2 Likes

Well she keeps rolling onward. I will probably cut her down this coming Thursday/Friday at the latest. By my count, she’s about 70 days into flower now.

22 Likes

Edit: Grown outdoor and probably put too much nitrogen to them
Smoke report(amateur):
Much improved with three weeks in jar. Smoked some right after drying and was kinda harsh but man is it tasty now. Buzz is better also :grinning:!! I’m thinking few more weeks will be better yet. I’m sorry I’ll never be a pot sommelier but tastes like grapefruit not sweet citrus. Unique

9 Likes

Mine tastes like grapefruit as well, tasty, but the cured grapefruit smells like vomit. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Grapefruit is in my top three favorite terpene profiles. How common is it in these, I wonder?

6 Likes

As far as I know 2 of us now from the f2s

1 Like

Also, if I recall @Jjm had the exact same structure as mine too.

1 Like

Can’t wait to do a designated seed grow getting tired of clone only runs when I’m sitting on such interesting strains in seed form it’s gonna be interesting to say the least. I’ve also experienced the vomit smell from the grapefruit strains years back.

6 Likes

I got a lot of similar smells during growth, but the cured bud is all different. Pretty wild.

@Howard.Crane I am currently running the actual grapefruit strain. Only had 1 seed, but it’s looking pretty good and smells like ruby red. Threw some JS pollen in it as well. Should make a nice cross if you want to test it.

11 Likes

Is the grapefruit strain also an Indica?

1 Like

That would be a great pairing grapefruit overload.

3 Likes

Heck yeah! That sounds to me like something right up my alley! Please keep me in mind when the time comes :smile:

6 Likes

I’m interested in the answer to this as well, as I’ve never had pure Grapefruit by itself.

1 Like

As far as I know, these are accurate lineages:

9 Likes

That should make for an interesting hybrid. Hopefully the Jungle Spice takes the edge off the paranoia the grapefruit claims to have. May balance it out.

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds i was wondering why you chose to continue fillial generations instead of bx or selfing. I plan to do several pheno stabalizing projects and have been trying to figure the best way of going about it

5 Likes