Jungle Spice Dating Game

Going to my GF now. LITFA until mañana.

5 Likes

Two days later.

6 Likes

Looks like that last tea helped, yes? I’d say those are starting to green up a bit.

Are you going to try a full strength feed?

3 Likes

Yes. No burning. Gave them 4-0-2 two days ago, tea drench yesterday. Pots are heavy today. Will let them dry a bit and full strength tomorrow or Wednesday.

5 Likes

They seem to be heavy feeders eh! Starting to green up and that’s perking me up! :wink::joy::+1:

4 Likes

Several have asked me to say “Thank you,” Meesh.

3 Likes

Jet, why the fuck didn’t you speak up sooner? Can I count on you to tell me if I’ve got toilet paper on my heel?

@Lefthandseeds, you rock!

3 Likes

This branchy gal will be thick if I don’t manage her. My Jillybean was like this, I wound up chopping a fat central (not apical, she was topped twice in veg.) Cola in mid flower so that she could breathe.

I would like to explore training this plant. @lefthandseeds, does that work for you?

Edit: This was the biggest Blue.

6 Likes

:thumbsup: I say go for it!

3 Likes

Pots are still heavy. Tomorrow, full steam nutes.

3 Likes

Cleaning up his thread, we got off topic I guess.

4 Likes

Clean up in progress…20 chars worth

4 Likes

I’m boycotting Texas ever since they criminalized African Honey Bee [redacted] distribution.

2 Likes

Almost as difficult as diagnosing problems under blurple lights.

3 Likes

Clean up on isle 1 in 20 characters or more

1 Like

'Cause @ReikoX doesn’t go back with me like that. Honestly, Jet, I knew it was weak. I was just talking to Lefty about it before @Meesh pounced.

Save you some trouble. Let me know if you need my ex-wife’s email.

4 Likes

Clean up on isle 2 with 20 characters

2 Likes

I don’t want to come off as a know it all. I did say something when you had that strong tea!

They look a little wet and hungry, sounds like a good course of action. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Clean up isle 3 2o characters worth

1 Like

OMG! You fuckers! I didn’t blast him. I was being nice and trying to help. Now I blasted you and I’m a know it all… Sheesh! :joy:

@Jetdro it’s not honey bee pre cum… he won’t buy your Texas Fert cuz he’s trying to learn organics duh!!!
Btw @AllOra spit out my drink at the boycotting Texas part! Also, I am by far not an organics expert, but I do know 2 crucial god’s gift to gardening and absolute must haves… Liquid Fish and Kelp Am I right @ReikoX?

I’m down with experimenting too, but when the plants aren’t happy with your concoction, sometimes it’s easier to just give them some organics from a bottle to fix them up then go back to concoctions until you dial it in, kill the mofos or get it right.

Sincerely,

Know it all Asshole

:grin:

ps @Jetdro What do titties have to do with it?

9 Likes