Just a couple Mac Stomper Crosses (Giveaway For OG) =) (CLOSED)

:canada: Carry on my northern friends!!!

3 Likes

Hey @CADMAN and @Chronickyle , Canada only here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DannyTerpintine already hooked me up. I actually have an extra pack of his Mac stomper x washing machine and euterria to give away as well

3 Likes

Cool, hey I can like again, bet that won’t last long, lol.

1 Like

I’ll grab that mac stomped x landos stash if you still got it. Thanks for being such a cool Canadian eh !

1 Like

you got it! :slight_smile:

One left… Swackhammer. (Don’t sleep on this one either guys… grew out a few of them and they’re all nice!). [Swackhammer = (Tahoe Og x (Harlequin x Querkle) X Mac Stomper]

1 Like

I would love to try Swakhammer, that one I don’t have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll tell ya’ what… if no one claims it by tonight - it’s yours. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool beans, come on Canadians :slight_smile: Step right up and claim some fire. Is it odd I am rooting for someone else, lol.

2 Likes

I don’t have the washing machine cross not sure how I missed it Mac stomper I’ve got .

2 Likes

Fellow Canadian here. Haven’t been on here very long so don’t think I quite qualify, but wanted to say hello and nice work. Those all sound amazing, wish you all the best. And that was nice of you Doug to split that pack. You’re a true gentleman.

4 Likes

Greetings fellow Canadian, thanks. Welcome to OG. If you head to the thread I have linked there is another giveaway specifically for new people being done by @CADMAN . Pop by there, read his instructions and pick which free seeds you want if you are interested. Also I think you got this one as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior pm your safe address and i will send you the washing machine x if you want it.

4 Likes

Thanks Kyle I’d finely got around to looking at its make up thinking it could be something I’d enjoy.Thanks
Washing Machine by Ripper Seeds is a funky cut created by crossing Exodus Cheese with Bubba Kush. It emits a delicate aroma of moist earth and anise, with effects that lay heavily on the body. This strain’s stout physical effects are designed for heavyweight cannabis consumers and may overwhelm unseasoned smokers. It has a snappy 60-65 day flowering time, and the breeder recommends truncating its vegetative cycle due to its incredible desire to stretch. Washing Machine won 3rd Prize for Outdoor Flower at the 2017 THC Cup.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! Stick around, it’s a great community! :100:

Fairly accurate. :+1: My mother was bubba (that spicey-kush) with a cheesey-earthy-funk twist on the nose. Effects were very heavy, quick hitting, amazing pain relivier, appetite stimulant and sleep aid. It did have a good 1.5x stretch… but I don’t know about “incredible desire to stretch” (as stated in that description). Stretchy for a bubba though. Overall great medicine.

9 Likes

If the

Is still available I would take it. Just not sure when I can run them. Just dropped a couple Gods Mac this week as want to see how those turn out.

1 Like

Thanks man!! Appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Some seriously solid people on here, honoured to be part of it.

3 Likes

sure you got it. :slight_smile:

1 Like