Kush/Skunk from Peakseeds

14 Likes

Holy canoli that is a pretty plant.

Nice work once again @BiglebowskiFl.

99%

3 Likes

How are peek seeds never heard of.them

2 Likes

Is there a skunk smell? Nice plants btw.

1 Like

He has good genetics. I believe it’s a skunk male that he has used to cross with a lot of other varieties. The best from him i have tried is the Kush Skunk and that’s why i used this plant in my cross with my Daddy’s Diesel ( Big Laughing from Greenman x NYC Diesel from Soma) i have a bunch of those seeds and I’d like to trade some seeds for them too. I am growing out 10 of them now, this is the first run of them but a friend of mine has been growing them for over a year now. I have a thread with them in it…‘Popping New Beans’… I also have a good skunk x c99 from peakseeds that’s a great smoke all day buzz…very sativa…I may not even have done her full justice yet as a sativa😀

5 Likes

No, not much skunk smell from this one…it leans more towards that THC smell with some lavender sweetness. Very good smell from the smoke too.

3 Likes

C 99 is a personal favorite for a long time

1 Like

Again, let’s be careful, as peakseeds.com is a 100% scam site that took advantage of the real Peak Seeds when his domain expired or something like that - unclear on how it happened.
Mike J sells from peakseedsbc.com and his genetics are solid. I have a texada northern lights male from him that grows and clones like it’s on fire. It’s sativa dominant and smells like pinesol when handled. You have to ask for the c99 from him as he doesn’t list it on his site, but you will always hear people like @Bignugz420 say that it is one of their favourites. His prices recently increased to a whopping $40 per pack. You get 15 in his c99. I don’t think he’s got the latest trends, just good genetics. And sorry to go on, but his descriptions are actually representative of what you get. This, in an industry, where I’m going to say that I have mostly wasted my money and time. Most seed ‘breeders’ should be run out of town :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for that site verification, i remember when that happened and i couldn’t find him😉 Ive been wanting to send him photos for years but was just too paranoid. He is a very honest guy and one time he forgot one type of seeds and he Overly made up for it, i was very happy. Also he does seem to stay away from the hype names and BS, i like that, i wanna punch throats when i hear wifi og, GSC or similar bullshit…I like hearing what it actually is…but that’s just me. Would he happen to be on here??

2 Likes

Thank you for all the information and help

2 Likes

Here’s another testimonial for MikeJ and PeakSeedsBC. I’ve been growing his genetics for coming up on 2 years and have been very happy with the results.
His prices are ridiculously low as is, plus he very often sends extras. He’s also done things like say he would ship on a Monday, email back and say he won’t be able to ship until Tuesday or Wednesday and tell me to choose a pack of whatever I want to make up for it. He didn’t have to do that, but it’s things like that that will keep me going back.

Oh, and when I bought a pack of 10 C99, he put nearly 30 in the package(this was the old corrugated packaging, not his ‘fancy’ new bags). He seems justifiably proud of his work and wants people to grow it.

I can personally attest to the quality of his BB, SSxC99, C99, and KB. I have KNL & NB in the queue and my first SS is on the home stretch.
I wasn’t blown away by his NL that I’ve consumed, but I’ve been told by other growers that this strain really benefits from an extended cure, so I’m still reserving my opinion.

5 Likes

Nice, I would say the same about his NL varieties, impressive fan leaves but it seem to put more in them than anything else​:cry::joy::joy: Try his Kush/Skunk you wont be disappointed. Great prices by him and a solid no bullshit plant

3 Likes