Just a spot to help keep track of my shenanigans

That hurts, no doubt…looks like it would have been a great grow.

there inbetween veg and flower atm so i would say yes should clone well and might need a 2 week readjust period. but either way there gonna save a ton of time lol i usally get roots in 10-15 days ill veg a week and flip

1 Like

if i had bar lights and 10 foot height it would be a great harvest. ugh so sad

id say there aound 5.5 foot and one around 6 foot. the 9 on left apples and bananas are about 5 feet

3 Likes

What’s your rooting tech? Rockwool and trays?

1 Like

those root plug things and tray dome heat mat for a week. gonna figure things out these next two days and see where the chips fall. lol

1 Like

Gave 9 apples and bananas to a friend who had a free 5x5 he fit 8 and saved about 2 months of veg time

As for me i killed 4 of the 6 keepers and am trying to get them back into full veg before i take about 10 clones of each to run.

Makes me sad i should be harvesting at end of jan instead i will only be going into flower then if things all go to plan. Brutal i kno but shit happens

4 Likes

ALSO WANTED TO SAy ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO ME IN THE LAST MONTH HAS BEEN EITHER STOLEN OR NOT ARRIVED. new place altho much better seems to have a mail thief i assume my neighbour. thats a fresh t shirt from zp and more apples and bananas beans that i was really hoping to get into. and some cuts from @Rhino_buddy and a few beans here and there from others.

4 Likes

I was gonna ask if you’d seen anything. They’re definitely goners by now! Damn theifs! :fu:

2 Likes

i had some really special stuff sent to me too that i was really excited for and being in a new house thinking i was finally away from the crime infested spot i was at. disappointing

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that man.

2 Likes

Damn bud, this sucks.
Shitty deal with the mail too!
Who’d you piss off lately? :joy:

No, seriously though. Chin up!
Disappointing as it my be. It kinda is what it is at this point. Hey, ya win some and ya lose some, right?
You got this hombre!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

lol idk bro i try my best to help others and be a good person guess i musta pissed off the weed gods when i killed those big bushy plants lmao. and i aint gonna sweat it id rather this than mites or powdery mildew!

ill get a harvest before summer one way or other so all is good! thanks you

3 Likes

Yup, that had to have been it! :rofl:
You seen that monster I aborted a month or so ago, right? So sad…

Oh, for sure.
:wink:

1 Like

Any chance you’re in Canada?

If so, hit your post office… They have a 'feature", I can’t remember what they call it now, but it’s essentially a hold box at the post office. They give you a po box address with it, and they just hold your mail there until you pick it up, and it’s totally free!

I had a mail thief when I was living in a warehouse starting a grow business, that hold was wicked… And I used it so much they labelled a giant plastic bin with my name and would laugh when I came to collect everything :grin:.

2 Likes

I am in canada and will look into this. They quoted me 60 a month to have my mail redirected to a family member’s… cant afford that so hopefully i can get that one

I just got back home and had a minute to look in the Canada post website… This should help ya out, for anything that can be delivered to a po box at least.

FlexDelivery: pickup at the post office | Personal | Canada Post?

1 Like

If you want to increase humidity you can add a couple of buckets of water to your tent and hang a towel halfway in it to increase surface area and speed up evaporation.
Might be that the towel isn’t even necessary.

2 Likes

I do this and it works been a go to of mine also! Thanks

1 Like

Thank you ill give er a look !

1 Like

Current state. Think im just gonna kill the last 2 girls. Wasting power imo and dont feel like cloning these and waiting another month and a half

Gonna leave it till tomorrow to decide :frowning:

4 Likes