Just asking some help here

July 1st

3 Likes

Yes it’s p I’d say , but some leafs look like what @George has said ie k
I went with p as I think Tvf may be low in that and then with the 1/2/5 aswell later in mix too
I use 1/2/2 and pk in flo , I keep my 1/2/6 for the end only last 2-3w

6 Likes

Pics deffo looks like k , strange tho cuz that feeding should be enough k , maybe she is just fussy and wants more

1 Like

Test your run off and make sure the soil ph is in the correct range before adding anything. If the ph is in the correct range check the ppm run off to see if they are hungry. After seeing how this started I would agree with potassium deficiency and not nitrogen.

Now you just need to see if its being locked out because of ph or salt build up or just need a feeding. If it locked out feeding more could make the issue worse

4 Likes

I notice some slight clawing and burnt tips in earlier pics , you think the high n buildup in soil has lowered ph some ? @anon81143130

Synthetic nutrients are all salt based and Can build-up resulting in lockouts. Not saying thats your issue but before you can attempt to correct this issue you need to know the run off ph and tds.

Just ph plain water and check tds. Let’s say 6.5 and tds is 200, slowly water the plant until it starts dripping out the bottom. Collect and test that sample and compare to the water you added.

If you watered with 6.5 and the run off is coming out say 5.5 then you know its locked out because soul ph is to low. Then test the run off tds, if you watered with 200 tds and its coming out much higher than 200 then you probably have a build up of salts from nutrients.

Check those and come back here and report findings and we can prob help you turn this around.
Happy growing

6 Likes

I am gonna go with the end result being due to lockout , most likely from over feeding/watering. At 6 weeks of an 8 week strain I would just keep them watered and let it play out .

1 Like

Thanks! And I do rotate my plants if that helps. But I will keep them watered like other people have said since I am in the middle of week six of a 8 week grow

Ok I do test ph when watering but have never checked runoff I definitely will. Thanks for the help. Also will have to wait since I did feed them yesterday during the day.

Try your best to collect the 1st stuff that runs out. That will be the most accurate reading and water very slowly so your not just getting water that channels its way down

2 Likes

Hello there @anon81143130 I did the rundown test.
I neutralized the water to in between 6.0-6.5.

After 45 minutes and a full american gallon of water my first drops gave me this

As we can see not good at all. So where should we go from here?

Edit: did not water other plants today due to not knowing if i should use neutral water or continue the regular nute schedule with them.

1 Like

I would flush the water ph around 7.0 until water runs clear. That should help stabilize the soil ph. This will also flush any salt build up which is good.
Then you won’t much food in the soil so can then start feeding again at half strength. If you have a tds meter it would also be helpful to know what that is.

2 Likes

Ok. thanks for your help I will run ph nuetral water through tomorrow since they are asleep right now. Then will feed all of them half strength

2 Likes

Also if growing in organic soil id suggests adding some microbes back into the soil. Something like real growers recharge or great white

1 Like

@JYoung91 is in promix hp atm