Just bought the HLG Blackbird

Good buy, that will be a special light.

1 Like

Strapped on a HLG UVA30.

On sale: HLG 30 UVA LED Supplement - Horticulture Lighting Group – LED Grow Lights Depot

10 Likes

Sweet!!! strappin on new toys 2022 what was it just 20 years ago UFO LED lights were thousands of dollars

4 Likes

Got my HLG Blackbird on Monday package is pristine, leaving it boxed because I am moving in the next 4 months HLG product quality not concerned at all.

3 Likes

I just read thru their reviews on the HLG 30 UVA SUPPLEMENT very compelling makes a grower think.

1 Like

I figure there is less ozone on mountain tops. So my weed got elevated. At 30 watts, we’ll see.

6 Likes

wow I managed about 45 secs out of 11:38 lol in other words for those of us that use only one side of the brain. Its all about right amount of Ultraviolet spectrum added in spread amount to the main led spectrum that increases the plant growth. Not sure but was I even close? lol Peace.

4 Likes

I’ve already been googling to see if this will work with my blackbird all I know is now I want one lol Peace

1 Like

Yes, you want the UVA bar from HLG. You can trust me, its worth it. Been using it for longer period.
On each side of the UVA bar there is room for a UVB …

UVA always on when main leds on.
UVB is systematic upped towards end of flowering.

But i do have one mention. You need some kind of PFD meter to finetune the light output to make things work perfectly. Using the premade pfd charts is not that great.

6 Likes

I emailed HLG last night. It bolts on the blackbird the same way it bolts way it bolts on yours wait is yours a blackbird too??? anyways I am getting in the next couple months. I got till next winter to put my tent together. Everything else will be ac infinity not sure on my filter yet. Probably AC infinity too

2 Likes

Ya I am already sold on it. HLG said it bolts on the blackbird the same way. Thanks for the added info. I like Stuff!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Peace

1 Like

Yes, it takes two tools. A Philips, and something to brace the retaining nut holding the driver. With nimble fingers, toss on the holding bracket and replace the screw into the holding nut and re-tighten.

1 Like

I just looked past your UV bar in the pic that light looks killer can’t wait to set mine up next winter. Excitement building on my outdoor

2 Likes

Sweet that’s a great set up may your harvests be KIND.

2 Likes

So I got my blackbird on Monday. Gizmo’s pic made me itch to open it. I am moving shortly and not setting it up until winter Its my first piece to my 4x4 set up prop’s to Gizmo for tuning me in on the HLG 30 UVA SUPPLEMENT that’s my next purchase piece. Well packed not unpacking until next winter. Discrete box inside a box.

13 Likes

Gizmo’s pic and your picture is making me itch.

2 Likes

So I got today my HLG UV 30 for my Blackbird. I also got my Ac infinity Cloud line S6 and Controller 69. What I have left on my gear to get. 4x4 Ac infinity tent. 2 Cloudray A6 clip on fans and carbon filter think I am going with the 6 inch XL from ac infinity

10 Likes

I got the controller 69 ac infinity. I’m thinking I need this for my blackbird and UV30 what you think @Gizmo

GrowFlux Mesh Lighting Adapter – LED Grow Lights Depot

GrowFlux Access Point Hub (for HLG lights) – LED Grow Lights Depot

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing the 69 for a while. Good stuff!

2 Likes

What do you think of this GrowFlux lighting adapter and GrowFlux Access Point hub for the HLG?? links above.

2 Likes