Just growing

That’s not crowded try 2x1 plants per sqft
Looking good

1 Like

Well I’m hopefully gonna be upgrading to a bigger place next mont so hopefully it’ll be a 4x8 table.

1 Like

I still can’t tell that why I label them Hahahah. But I’ll let you know by smell. You can definitely tell the 2 apart by that I hope.

1 Like

Yeah. Once they go into flower I’ll know for sure. I’m pretty sure I labeled them right. Either way they’ll be exciting to watch. I figured why not? There’s enough room for a couple small ones.

This always happens. I’ll put my biggest plants in there expecting them to be the ones that I’m looking forward to. The plants in half a gallons I’ll pull an ounce, and is usually the one that I’m pressed over. :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Nice strain selection here! Do you know the breeders for any of these?

Hey @anon20530495. I get from clone from a friend that works in the canna biz. Most stuff he gets are from licensed farms. Cali Connection, phinest, and some home growers.

1 Like

Thanks @anon11359186 i will try that next run I’m just trying to get light down to the lower branches. I plucked a lot of the fan leaves off to get more light down there. I’ll see how it works out and might add it into my grow methods. So far it looks like it took the abuse just fine.

1 Like

7 Likes

Update on my garden getting looks like I see some seeds forming so hopefully I can share some with some of you.

1 Like

Looks like seeds are starting to form!

2 Likes

I think this is cherry pie, can’t read the label but it’s a frosty one.

4 Likes

you should update this… lovely strains

1 Like

Oh man I ran into some things. I moved to a mew house as well so I had to shut down to move into the new place. I was successful on making some gg4 s1 seeds so let me know if anyone would like some to try out. Much love and stay blessed.

3 Likes

oh thats to bad sucks when you have to shut down such a nice grow before its done things were looking so good! how did the runtz and apple fritter seeds turn out :smiley:

1 Like

Runtz I only got acouple. The Apple fritter didn’t have time to mature, and the gg4 I have enough to hand some out! So only gg4 I have right now!

2 Likes

im sure there are some that would love it as it looked great. i already have a friend with gg4 so ill save those for ppl who need! you gonna try hitting that apple fritter again

1 Like

Yup but it’s gonna be awhile. Stay in touch I’ll I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Man it’s been that long since I have not posted anything in here almost forgot I had this open. Well here’s some pics of my chem D that was pollinated with some Gruiella fume pollen. Pretty frosty with some nice size nugz.

4 Likes

What a comeback with those beauties!

2 Likes

Thanks @Odd-Wonder1468 sure no one is following me now but it’s more b for me to remember what I grew and how it grew. Seeds coming soon.

1 Like