Just some of OJ’s pics

I always love seeing a really well done Cindy 99! Ok has so much “Cindy 99” that just ISNT it.

1 Like

Catch and release , lol

1 Like

If you are talking about the C-99 I grew out. You are incorrect. The seeds I used were handed to me by Rick Campanella in the warehouse he was growing out of here in Tulsa. I bought quite a few strains from him while he was here. That is until he had a fight with his partner and moved out of town.

2 Likes

Many times. I was stretching wire for a rancher that got PISSED when someone told him I caught a copperhead and took it away from where we were working and released it. I thought the old shit was about to fire me!
lol

2 Likes

Good morning OJ!

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, &all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning all!

2 Likes

Morning friends!
Done with the plants, went grocery shopping now to smoke it up for a bit.
Won’t you join me……

7 Likes

I will, indeed. Whatcha smoking? I’m going for Blue Tara.

2 Likes

I’m going with my last bowl of Frankenstein. The jar is officially empty.
:cry:
But I have some cuttings that are showing roots…
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am hitting on some bubble that melted in the stash box……. Waste not, want not!

4 Likes

Speaking of that. I rooted some Rainbow Sherbet cuts last week. I put them in beer cups under 24 hour lights. My cat ate one of them. I have three left. Roots are already filling the beer cup.

4 Likes

I didn’t know if I would be running these right off so they were in the fridge crisper for just over three weeks. Out of the seven, I can see root development on three for sure and some white nubs on another.
I am reversing that Frankenstein for @JohnnyPotseed because he wants to make some more fem Franky seeds and a has few other projects in mind so I figured, if things work out, I would collect the lions share of pollen for him and dust a couple of my girls with a little when they’re ready. Hopefully he will get a good batch of seeds from those two and I’ll have a couple to keep for some sinsemilla bud.

4 Likes

Did it!!
Stoned, Again!

4 Likes

I was there after 3 hits…… guess I’m a lightweight!

3 Likes

That BT is some outstanding cannabis. I shit you not. When you told me its a “Must Grow” you weren’t shitting.

2 Likes

I am going to return to that strain yet. I want to go back to the f2 and use that again. Still have some of the pollen you sent so a male isn’t a must.

2 Likes

My outdoor plants???
I am amazed. I checked yesterday for developing seeds. This late, I ought to be able to find some white ones. Nothing!! Did I get lucky and not get pollinated outside???
Say it ain’t so!
Really want to bring that outside Vortex to the end. To compare with the inside stuff I have in jars. Be interesting to see differences, if any. But it would not be fair if it is seeded. My inside girls were virgins.

2 Likes

"You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" ……… Bob Dylan

2 Likes

For some reason I think if I had 3 hits (or less) of whatever bubble you made @Oldjoints I’d be more than plenty stoned. :rofl: :green_heart: I’ve been around some of these threads enough to know you folks don’t mess around. And I love it! haha

1 Like