Just some of OJ’s pics

I haven’t had any complaints from friends yet ….

3 Likes

I have a hell of a time getting it to light up.

Are you letting it dry enough before freezing?

Or are we talking the small pipe thing?

1 Like

Oh… My bad!! Mine lights up good.

BINGO! Give that old hippy a kewpie doll.

BINGO! Give that old hippy a kewpie doll.

Fixed it for you…….

I was wonderin’

Copy fixed that problem……

1 Like

I was wondering about something a guy told me about. He was telling me that well over half of dispensary weed has been sprayed with fake terpenes. Why would they do that? Is it true??sounds like BS to me.

I have tried some dispensary weed and only one time did I find fake terpenes in it. But I am sure some do it, if their customer base isn’t up to par I am sure they would try it to bring in customers.
To me though fake terpenes are obvious and I don’t like them.it has an odd chemical taste to it.

Another great reason for a person to take up gardening. Who knows what’s in that shit, right?

1 Like

Yep I don’t trust dispensaries at all. Who knows what the people they bought the weed from sprayed on that crap. They are suppose to have it all tested but who really knows what happens behind closed doors.

3 Likes

At least if I get poisoned, I know I did it myself, right?
Haha.

You probably wouldn’t die, just suffer a long painful existence.
Now that I have cheered you up, how about this “special” night time gummy I have for you……

1 Like

My buddy used to work in the industry out in Colorado and he let me in on some of the dirty tricks they used circa 2015-2020. Not sure how things have changed but he knew a few brands that would grow “clean rooms” which were totally up to code, but would also have “dirty rooms” that would get pesticides, fungicides and other banned treatments. As long as they still had one clean room, all the samples would get picked from the clean rooms and when the tests passed, everything would get sent to the dispensary…. If it was really really bad, like visible mold, they would send it to a dispensary they worked closely with. The shop would hold it and then send it back for processing, using the phony clean tests to clear it for extraction. After that it only needed a solvent tests to be considered safe for sale.

I hope to god theyve gotten their shit together, but hearing how lax it was and how easy it was to skirt regulations ill hold my breath and keep growing. Not everyone was sketchy, but its kinda hard to trust the market after seeing how easy it was to cheat.

The worst i know of is Connecticut, which voted to allow detectable mold in medical cannabis because producers complained no detectable mold was too hard to achieve.

5 Likes

For me???
No way!!
What is special about it?

Who knows could be a psilocybin gummy……

1 Like

Have you tried it in gummy form?
Sounds interesting.

No I haven’t but they do exist:

2 Likes