Just some of OJ’s pics

That looks good man! Goodmorning broski

Sweet, i just got those off ya! Whats the smoke like?

It’s still growing bro, haven’t smoked any of it yet.

1 Like

OJ.
Heres my plan. Tell me if you think i will be ok.

Im probably a week or two away from harvest. I am no where near being able to run bubble yet.
What im thinking on doing is… Clip off all the major colas and tops to dry for my smoke. Take everything else off the branches and freeze it until i get around to making hash. Which looks like it will be sooner, rather than later, running out of freezer space. Guess i could get rid of all the worthless shit in there. Like FOOD.
I have one of those round drying screens with about six layers that hangs from the roof of a tent or ceiling.

4 Likes

I have one of those layered thing a ma giggys also, I used once already and like it. Ill be using it for Coastal Blueberry i got going outside cause it has such big ass colas that im going to cut them up to dry so i dont get mold, plus that will be some of the smoke i bring out for us to try.

1 Like

Should have the following to bring out… ice cream cake #5, ice cream punch, Willie, coastal Blue, white Rhino, Sour D, Durban Poison, Blue Dream.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t like putting fresh material in the freezer. You can do that but you are using more space than if it were dried first as the buds will shrink when dried and plus all the fan leaves and a lot of the other leaves will be gone. Once you freeze it you stand a chance of knocking trich’s off easily so the more you handle it after that point the more you knock off.
Personally I would pull all the fan leaves and as many leaves that you can by hand, hang it to dry and then put it all in a large gallon baggie and freeze it.
I have some hanging now:

6 Likes

I do the same thing, normally. (Without clothespins) I just leave a small hook where the branch meet the stem and use that for hangers. Same thing.
I thought we used fresh frozen for hash. I have not tried dried and cured or just dried bud. Always fresh frozen. Am i leaving anything behind, here???

2 Likes

I want to try drying in this.

4 Likes

I’ve done fresh frozen and I have done just dried and have done cured.
I like to make mine using dried or cured. I don’t seem to do as well using fresh. I don’t think you are actually leaving trich’s behind but I don’t think you are getting that good heavy hashish taste. And at least for me I really enjoy that heavy taste.
I think it’s just a matter of personal preference more than anything.

2 Likes

That will dry them just fine, I have used similar.
Just try not to drag the buds across that screen. Once you put them in there leave it alone until dry.

1 Like

Yeah. Think im gonna dry my smoking flower tops in that and dry my hash making stuff out in the shed hang drying.
I dont need a lot. But if i get some i like better than what i already have i can replace some old with some new. Then use the leftovers for hash. I still have quite a bit from last grow. This grow is even bigger.

2 Likes

Yep my stash is in need of a boost, I have a lot of hashish to make before the get together:
Of course I’m not showing the hashish I already have made…. :shushing_face:

The two jars in the drawer without labels isn’t cannabis……. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

11 Likes

LOL yep I have handed out joints instead of money to folks with signs like that. I got a much bigger smile than when giving them Money……

7 Likes

12 Likes

Priceless mo… lmao!!! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Sometime last year, i saw a panhandler wtha sign that said, “Lets Be Honest… I Need Beer”
Lol

4 Likes

Just wanted to show a couple of my girls off.

15 Likes

Nice!!!
Too-shay. Bruh! Lol.

14 Likes