Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Beautiful plants brother, what strain you got there?

3 Likes

I wanted to show this banger here from Johnnypotseeds. it’s brain damage.

Very happy with his strains.
Week 9

12 Likes

Tropicana Cookies is the colorful one,
Tropicana Poison is the second one. Although from their smells you would think it be reversed the cookies smells like onion-y armpit while the Poison has a sweet tropical funk. They might be ready in time for the meet up, not sure.

4 Likes

If you are coming to the gathering please let JP know so he can pick up the kind of steak you want……. @joheimgrohen

1 Like

On the group DM for the event please

1 Like

You could save a couple bucks and just get one steak for me and zee to share. I am pretty sure i wont be able to chew a steak by then anyways. My jaw is still hurting pretty good and have not been able to put denture in. So i have zero experiencd chewing with them.

Im HUNGRY. Aint had good solid food in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Yo @BigMike55 !
I think @Oldjoints probably has a good strong blender… Steak smoothie anyone?!
:rofl:

1 Like

Would you like something other than steak?
I am sure we can whip something up for you……
Lobster tail? You name it and I can make it.

3 Likes

Nah bro. Im good. If i get to eat. Cool. If i dont, not as cool. But still cool.

2 Likes

If it were me I would be going to whoever made the dentures and have them make them fit properly. After all you paid good money for them to fit …….

2 Likes

God i wish i could go!!! @BigMike55 i know thats gotta suck bro! I hope it heals fast enough !! Like oj said id be bitching to that dentist… talking about a lawyer etc…

Goodmorning oj!!! And all the rest of everyone! Hey if i start walking now… maybe i can be there in time? :pensive:

Drinkable steak!!! Lmao!! Now thats interesting!! I assume youd get more nutrients out of the steak that way :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s on a Saturday and bus is cheap…….

1 Like

I know… we are literally that broke bro…

Its only been two weeks. Im tryna be a nice guy. Patience is wearing thin tho.

2 Likes

No mike… being nice is not a good thing when it comes to your own comfortability… he made money off you… that was you being nice… now… its his turn brother

Oh and goodmorning oj… you dankaholic!! Lol

2 Likes

Seems these leaves got huge overnight

5 Likes

My youngest son broke his jaw in an accident when a teen, he actually tried to drink a steak smoothie. His only words were ‘never again’!

4 Likes