Just some of OJ’s pics

Good after morning guys!

3 Likes

Screw that nice guy stuff. If it had been a new car and you took it in for its first checkup and it came back running like crap, how long would you wait to tell them?

2 Likes

A big part of having a good outcome with 1st dentures is having a comfortable fit right off. If it’s not settled in by now, I believe you should get it lined out. There’s a window for things to go well.
Having blisters on your gums makes for a very bad time. Trust me, I know.

5 Likes

Did u get the dentures that go in right away after pulling teeth or u gotta wait couple weeks I waited couple weeks but my mom got the the ones to put in right away ya they didn’t fit he fucked em up she had to go to another dentist so Mike u should be having those in By now definitely be calling in asking questions did they shave ur gums down etc

I agree something is not right I’d be calling the dentist for sure

1 Like

Ya crazy my buddy got sucker punched an broke his jaw he was on bigger side but by day 3 he cut the wires off to eat a steak no lie lol

1 Like

First batch done, 5-6 to go yet!

10 Likes

Hey good buddy, the auctions beans have finished their travel to here!! Gonna get em wet this next few months! Thank you brother for the amazing beans!!

Real men use pink trimmers!!

1 Like

My heart to ya brother. The fitment will change, especially if you went with the immediate dentures. My sister went with the immediate dentures and has all sorts of fitting issues. I waited 6 months after my last alveoplasty (re shaping the jawbone) before getting fit for dentures back in… 2012? Only needed a little shaving down and I’ve had the same pair since. Re learning to eat is a practice in frustration. You’ll get there it just takes practice. I used the adhesive strips for the first couple years but haven’t used anything after that, still don’t. Flavor will be greatly impacted for a long time. For a while I couldn’t taste the difference between white and chocolate milk. You will bite, your gums cheeks, lips, I still do. Take you time learning to eat. It is very discouraging when all you wanted was a pickle and you try to bite it only to have your dentures come loose and shift position just enough that you bite down on your dentures instead of the pickle, hurt like a… hmm, it hurt badly.

1 Like

I got them in this afternoon. Not too bad of pain. Still a bit swollen. They will be ok. I have an appt tomorrow so maybe he will do a little adjusting.

2 Likes

Getting rid of my teeth was one of the best decisions of my life. Get through this last bit of pain and it’s fair sailing. Salads were a bit of a issue to master but that’s just because everything will want to stick to your top plate.

2 Likes

Man mike seriously man… i hope that starts getting better broski… mouth main is on a soul pain kind of level

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

3 Likes

That hash makes me so damn jealous! Goodmorning oj … i hope you have a better day than you deserve brother

1 Like

Good morning OJ!!

I have a Doctors appointment this morning so I will catch up with you all upon my return.

5 Likes

Hopefully regular checkup stuff??

Good Morning OJ, have a good day bud!!

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like