Just some of OJ’s pics

Morning, HashMaster. Wore out, yet?

1 Like

I doubt we are going to run out, but that doesn’t stop me from making more:

155.9 grams

10 Likes

Good morning brother OJ!
Looks like we’re going to have something to “hash” out when we get there!!!
:rofl:

2 Likes

There are “other” party favors for the more adventurous:

10 Likes

Oh wow! Now this could be an interesting day!!!
I keep planning to stay somewhat clear headed every time I head that way and every time you guys destroy my plan!!!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Come here and stay clear headed!
That’s some funny shit right there……. :joy:

5 Likes

I’m beginning to agree. lol

2 Likes

That would seem counter productive

3 Likes

Good morning OJ and all OG. Man I wish I could peel away to come partake in this gathering but I just can’t make it happen. Maybe next time. :disappointed:. From the sounds of the plans underway I don’t know who will remember being there though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (just messing with ya folks, I’m just jealous I can’t make it, lol). :green_heart:

4 Likes

Well here we go again:

8 Likes

I would love to be able to make some hash from my girls to give you a tryout at the Throw Down. I might make it happen. What is it? About 3 weeks?

2 Likes

It’s 16 days away…….

3 Likes

2 Likes

Shit the next 3 to 5 days are nothing but harvest, dry, trim, jar and repeat to get stuff ready to bring lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bring a lot, there is going to be plenty to go around between all of us there……
Plus you will get to try my gravity bong which will sneak up on you and blow your hair straight!
Especially topped with this and hashish:

7 Likes

God man… i swear its 1 thing to be bummed i am struggling to make it because i really want to just hang out with you guys… but… its another to see all the fun you guys are about to have, its a whole other deal!

Oj you sure know how to have fun man…

I was wondering… maybe sometime… ill bring my drums and everything… and we can all meet and me n mike and mo and whoever just jam a little … get stoned and make some friggin noise! Would your neighbors bitch? Would you want to do something like that?

@Oldjoints @BigMike55 @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed

I know theres some other guitarists around og also … maybe in these theads we a talk in??

3 Likes

We only do this once or twice a year. It’s really the only time we all get together and socialize. The music part of this just kind of happened as several of the guys brought thier guitars and started playing. But this is not a jam session per se.
It’s just a few friends getting together and sharing a little time bullshitting, eating, and enjoying each other’s company.

6 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all of OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints !

2 Likes

Good morning my friends and OG

5 Likes