Just some of OJ’s pics

Why do the herders take the sheep up on the cliff to shag em?
Cause they push back to keep from falling

ooops, lol was that another ‘ba-a-a-hd’ joke?

I would be a sad excuse for a person if I couldn’t. lol

So… Why do sheep herders wear tall boots?

An old joke I remember from when I was 6 on the school playground… lol

Wasn’t there something about sticking the sheep’s hind feet in em?

1 Like

Yep. Hind legs actually but you got the gist. lol

I use to work on a dairy farm. We had pits where all the manure and piss would get funneled into. We would pump this into trucks with large tanks and spray it on the fields. While I worked there one of the pumps quit working, guess who got picked to go down and unhook the pump so it could be raised out the pit and get fixed?
Afterwards I went home and took a shower than called in and told them I was done for the day……
Talk about nasty……….

3 Likes

I know a lot of jokes. Sadly, I can’t think of a single one that isn’t way to filthy for this forum.

3 Likes

Yay!
tenor-146984190

2 Likes

My first job was a Dairy Farm , shoveling shit with a snow shovel from the concrete floor of the holding pen before the milkers. My Uncle was a Milker all his life he could shower and put on new clothes, but always smelled like Manure.

My wife’s dad raised hogs. She worked them every morning before showering and then going to school. The smell was always there. Kids can be hateful little bastards at times. It was rough on her. It made for a damn strong woman though. lol

1 Like

We used to hunt with the Carlsons in Rock Island Illinois . They raised some of the nicest Durocs (stud hogs) in the Midwest.

1 Like

I like the Duroc breed. They are normally pretty easy going. Even the boars from what I understand. I never messed with the boars much. That was my uncle and Grandpa’s job.

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed . Hope you guys are kicking it high and long today.

Good Morning gentlemen. I think I am going to shrink into the background for a bit. My posting will be very little or non-existent. The only reason I am even on this site is to converse with the few of you that I consider friends.

This will give you a clue to one of my reasons:

3 Likes

That’s sad my friend. It’s not cool at all for folks to be like that, but I understand your position & thoughts. Like you said, there are always going to b them that come to grab what they can. We just gotta watch our 6, and give each other a ‘heads-up’ now n then. Stay frosty, my friend! Why not drop by today or this weekend and smoke out with Rose n me?

3 Likes

Challenge accepted but won’t be today, I will let ya
Know in advance.

2 Likes

Ya know our door is always open to ya! Just gimme a shout when ya ready. BTW tell Rob if he’s up to it come along.

1 Like

I love the generosity shown on here but there’s always going to be a low life waste of human skin looking to take advantage of decent folk.
Sucks big time and I totally understand your decision. I would probably do the same.

3 Likes

Yep, lol some bags-o-meat don’t deserve the title of ‘human’… but the internet has always been a place where there’s gonna be those that take advantage of other folks. BUT… on the other hand, you can meet some totally fantastic folks to make friends with!
I’ve made more truly good friends online than in person! lol

3 Likes

When only 4 of 10 honor their word they know the site will do nothing against them so they have nothing to lose and can continue to do the same to others. So in my opinion it is not only the ripper at fault it is also the mentality of those in charge.

1 Like