Just some of OJ’s pics

I couldn’t agree more, OJ. I get tired of hearing about the “elite cuts” as well. You got lucky with a pheno, that’s awesome.

To quote Seinfeld when he threw away the thank you card from his girlfriend:

“It’s not like you painted the picture and wrote the poem.”

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @Oldjoints .

1 Like

Good morning guys, hope your day is memorable.

1 Like

How are you liking your new sled bro?

I really like it, it has all the techy bells and whistles I am still figuring out. But runs great with plenty of power and great suspension. I’m impressed so far!

3 Likes

Morning! Y’all make it through the storms alright? It was an intense lightning show over here. Several strikes nearby made huge, house shaking booms. Thankfully no large hail or tornados.

4 Likes

We got mostly wind. No hail very little rain. Lightning was really lighting up the sky. No tornadoes. But that wind was really something. Treetops were tryna kiss the ground.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! The trees up this way were doing the Watusi. I just kept trying to not think about that big oak in the back yard coming down on the power lines.

I like it.

2 Likes

It does look slick @Hemp . I’d drive it. Of course I’d have to put a good solid bumper hitch on her so I could pull a trailer. There’s not much of a bed on it from what I see.
Still, it ain’t a work truck so you wouldn’t need a big bed all the time. lol

1 Like

I dreaming of growing weed.

1 Like

LIVE THE DREAM BROTHER!!!
:laughing:

2 Likes

The bed is only 4 ft. But ours came with a bed extender:

IMG_0838

Has a few other features also:

4 Likes

Dang fancy! Eva saw that and immediately said “I want one of those bed extenders”.
Where’s the welder? lol

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning again, brother OJ & all OG!

2 Likes

Morning JP, hope you guys are doing well this fine morning!

2 Likes

My brethren!!!
Good morning to you.

1 Like

Mornin OGs