Just some of OJ’s pics

Hows the weather @BigMike55 ?

1 Like

Good so far. Weatherman say by about 10 the storms will be on the west side of OKC. That’s me.If you hear anything about Yukon, that is really me.

( pokes @BigMike55 with stick)

1 Like

Hey Mobilly. Guess what I found hiding out in my freezer this morning.
Two nice blocks of my Bubble Hash. I will bring one of them to you at the Tulsa Gig so you can bring it home with you. I forgot all about that. Its good. I think you got to try some before, but I can’t remember. I’ve prolly been high a couple times since then.

3 Likes

Check out this Chunky Junky plant. So purty. And the babies are purty too.

17 Likes

Can’t wait for that strain to flower and show its stuff. It can’t help be a winner with the parentage involved.
He bro do you have much of the Blue Tara left in flower?
If so would you save a joint for the party so others can try that out?

4 Likes

Bubble hash? What’s that?
Can you blow bubbles with it?

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!
I hope you rode the storm out in good shape, @Oldjoints ?!

3 Likes

No damage on the property, lot of wind and rain but we made out fine!

4 Likes

Glad to hear that, my friend!

Good to hear. Seems like it’s been a rough spring around there. A little rougher than normal maybe? So far we’ve avoided the tornadoes, but been flooded.

One more thing to look forward to! Thanks brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will bring a couple nice buds of both my Blue Tara and my Cap Junky. I’m tryna save some back. Temptation is great though. Haha.

3 Likes

@BigMike55
You’re a rock man. You can do this… I know you can.
:lying_face:
But I’ll have a rock in my pocket just in case you did succumb to temptation. Don’t worry, I blew out my shoulder too so I don’t have a good arm anymore… Chances are good I’ll miss.

1 Like

Check this out guys. I went out to pull my dead stalks from last years outdoor grow. Low and behold , look what I find:

The whole plant was dead the above plant was a shoot from the root system totally independant from
The plant from last year. I’ve been growing since 1976 and this is the first time I have ever seen this happen.

17 Likes

Nothing like a healthy volunteer to make a grower’s day!

2 Likes

Damn thing is in full flower. Sadly it will start to revert in a couple weeks so I will have to take it down anway. Reverting from full flower would take too much from the plant and would be smarter to just replace it with a small fresh plant.

3 Likes

If it hasn’t yet… why would it? Maybe it doesn’t give a crap what the sun’s up to.
:thinking:

These plants exist on hours of daylight. Try flowering a plant that is always at 24/7 or even 18/6 of light. Not going to happen!
I have always tricked my plants that were going to be put outside by putting them on 12/12 for a week or so or until I can tell sex. Once I see the sex and remove the males I then flip the light back to veg before putting them out. Once put outside with over 14 hours of light a day they will revert to veg and stay in veg until fall when hours of daylight decreases under 14 hours of light.
If I left this plant go it will definatly revert and use a lot of its energy in that process instead of growing like a plant in veg does.
It flowered because it wasn’t getting over 14 hrs of light a day so it triggered flowering. In a couple of weeks that will change and it WILL respond to that!
@MoBilly

4 Likes

Yeah. I guess that makes total sense. In my stoned mind I was thinking it might continue flowering long enough to amber up with the buds that big already. lol
Showing my lack of understanding again.
lol

1 Like