Just some of OJ’s pics

That’s not a bad thing, it is how we learn. Though you don’t really grow outdoor you now understand how hours of daylight are so important to these plants. To properly grow outdoor you do have to put your plants out at the correct time of year. Since these plants are dioecious and respond to hours of daylight so readily you want to wait until you are getting close to 14 hours of light a day. Here that is mid May and I like my plants to be at least a foot tall and hardened off before putting them out. This will give them a better chance of survival. I have 4 plants now that I am working with in this process. I have already checked sex with the above method I explained and am now hardening the plants in preparation for a mid May planting. I will also refresh my holes with guano and add a bit more soil before planting. I will weed the growing area and use Osmocote in the top layers of soil and I am ready for planting.

9 Likes

Good morning brother OJ & all OG!

5 Likes

Good mornin OGs

3 Likes

Morning fellers.
I see I’m late for class. @Oldjoints is giving out the outdoor growing tips like they were Jolly Rancher candy.

I like it a lot. Notes taken, Sensei.

4 Likes

Thanks @Oldjoints
Well it’s a shame the volunteer isn’t in an old planter where you could bring it in and finish it out. She’s a pretty thing.

Oh and Good morning guys.

1 Like

If I was hurting for smoke I would consider doing that but since I’m not it’s going to get thrown in the weeds with other full grown plants that didn’t meet expectations. I’ve tossed two in the last week that we’re ready for harvest but I didn’t like the amount of trich’s so trashed them. I’m not wasting my time on trimming stuff that don’t live up to what I want to trim and cure!

5 Likes

Quality over quantity is a very good way. Especially when it comes to friends.

2 Likes

OJ is the Sensi Sensei

:bowing_man: :seedling: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ & all OG!

2 Likes

Mornin OGs

1 Like

Morning fellow growers, may the trich’s be with you!IMG_0862

9 Likes

Hi @Oldjoints. Pulled the trigger on grobucket self watering kit. I heard your concern about over watering and made sure I put a ball cock on there. If it seems too wet I can shut her down intermittently.

No leaks so far!

5 Likes

Morning! Well, almost. lol
Hope the day is going well. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ & all OG! Hope you doing ok?

2 Likes

Good morning JP!
How’s the new glasses?

2 Likes

I can see without things going blurry in a couple hours, so reckon they doing the job.

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed

Good morning all!

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ,