Just some of OJ’s pics

lol Well, I’m sure the group of helpful individuals at the gathering will give ya a hand in disposing of some! :crazy_face: :wink: :rofl: :+1:

Just trying to ‘help’… ya know?!

3 Likes

That’s why I made it……… :+1:

5 Likes

I have a bunch of strains I would like to get back to, but you know how it goes when you are looking for “the one” it’s always on the horizon and no matter how far you walk you can never get to the horizon!

5 Likes

But oh what a trip/journey!! lol That’s half the fun, in the attempt to get there. At least for me, it’s always seemed.
It’s all part of what has made you the serious ‘cannoisseur’ you are brother!

2 Likes

If you want a trip/journey I have something growing that will definatly do the trick…….

4 Likes

lol You know I’m always down to try anything you recommend!
As long as it’s Ganja, no mushrooms or such! lol

2 Likes

Hmmmm we will talk about this at the party……

3 Likes

Time was I loved magic mushrooms lol nowadays the body high that goes with em doesn’t get along with the vertigo

1 Like

I was going to make some edibles for the party but didn’t want anyone over doing it…….

1 Like

Last three times I did shrooms it wasn’t a good thing. But k think I just did tk much at once.

2 Likes

I’m in! lol

2 Likes

Ahhhh You are talking mushrooms. Unfortunately shrooms are just like marijuana edibles. They have no effect on me.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, lol speaking of the party/gathering. Rose says she’s gonna do some bacon-wrapped shrimp up also to bring…
Never enough ‘finger-food’ for a buncha stoners!

3 Likes

Never heard of anyone that got nothing from it.,

1 Like

Bacon and shrimp, two of my favorite foods! How can they not be good together!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yummy…. Love em

2 Likes

Hemp knows shrooms and he sent me some twice. The last time I ate half a ziplock sandwich bag in one day. Nothing either time. Those were the only times I’ve tried them. Sure was a letdown.

1 Like

Oh trust me, lol I’ve ate her finger foods too many times to count! Bacon-wrapped shrimp & dates both get gone by the time party is done! lol Those and ‘pigs-inna-blanket’ lol She uses those tiny smoked sausages.

1 Like

Were they tinted blue or have blue lines running through them?

Never heard of anyone not getting off on Shrooms. Or any psychedelics for that matter.