Just some of OJ’s pics

I really can’t remember right off hand but I don’t think so. They were definitely kind of greyish/brown with long stems and small heads. Tasted like dirt/wood kinda.

Sounds like golden teacher. But I also don’t get off on edibles but Shromms are a different beast.
Here is a pic of some potent shrooms, notice the patches of blue:

IMG_0869

4 Likes

Nope. I would have remembered that. I’d have wondered if it was safe to eat. lol
Blue food is normally a hard nein danke in my book. lol
The stems were not even half that size. Like pencil thin with very small tops.

2 Likes

There are a lot of mushrooms that fit that description. We will discuss this more at the party as I have to take Rob to the Dr’s right now….

3 Likes

You got it. :slight_smile: Safe travels.

1 Like

I don’t remember ever eating mushrooms. I have taken LSD-25 a couple times. And mescaline a few times. Not mushrooms tho.

3 Likes

Peyote used to be a fav ‘go-to’ of mine lol

2 Likes

It sounds like someone gave you a bag of Enoki mushrooms, bruh no wonder you didn’t feel anything :rofl:

2 Likes

OJ sorry to hear the Hash Church didn’t live up to expectations. And with a name like that… well my expectations are a tad high!

1 Like

Nope. They were different than that. Bigger heads and slightly wider stems.
My buddy has been into shrooms for a very long time. He wouldn’t send me something that was less than good.
:+1:t3:

1 Like

You probably had liberty caps. Did they look like this:

IMG_0870

1 Like

Or Golden Teacher:

IMG_0871

3 Likes

And how much did you eat. One mushroom probly would not do much. I think dried, 3-5 grams will make you trip balls.

1 Like

Said he ate a half a baggie of them, there had to be something wrong with them.

1 Like

That looks like them!
Golden teacher… Okay. That’s the one.

1 Like

Golden Teachers are damn good mushrooms. If they were any good 1-2 grams would have put you into la la land. A half of a baggie would have been very unpleasant. Something was wrong with those brother.

Well I’m not above trying it again some day. I’d heard so much about the high that I was really looking forward to it. Talk about a bummer.
I have to believe my friend knows shrooms though… :thinking:
We shall see. I’m definitely going to try again.
:+1:t3:

1 Like

If at first you don’t succeed…

Keep on sucking till you do succeed.

4 Likes

I’m not going to touch that comment brother. I’ll leave that to the others.
:joy:

2 Likes

Good call.
Eva must be right behind you. Hawhaw.

2 Likes