Here are a few pics of my rooms and what’s in them:

24 Likes

beautiful as always!

4 Likes

Dank you very much……

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Looking very in there OJ

3 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints, nice looking garden!! How you like that mini split, is it fairly easy to clean when needed? Have a great day brother!

3 Likes

I have 3 of them, one for each room. I like them they are cheaper to run and low maintenance……

4 Likes

Sweet, I’m looking at getting a couple for the house and one in the grow space. Are yours all connected together on the unit outside or each have there own, I’ve seen some that can run 2 splits on one.

2 Likes

Yes you can buy one outside unit and run zones. But after doing the math it was the same price to have each room on an outside unit of its own and be redundant. That way if one unit has a problem the other units can pick up the slack. Have no clue why they are priced like that but I took advantage of it to better my situation.
Was a lot more work on my end Installing all of them but in the end well worth it.
I installed them seperatly each on their own.

4 Likes

Dang bro, did it turn winter in OK? That’s a lot of frost for this time of year!
Beauties man. Just plain beautimus!

4 Likes

Ho-leee!
Those buds are just covered in trikes. Spectacular, Bruddah.

5 Likes

Thank you brothers, appreciate it!

3 Likes

Goodmorning oj man those rooms look great! Can I live in 1 ? :rofl:

2 Likes

Oooohhh! That’s lovely!

2 Likes

@Oldjoints what all have you got flowering in there?

3 Likes

Big badwolf 2.0 x Cap Junky and Super Buff Cherry.
Those are the ones pictured with the buds. The other rooms have a variety of strains in it. I would have to go look to see what they all are but it’s lights out right now.

3 Likes

Some BADASS plants, is what I say.

2 Likes

Your Chunky Junky is under the two black lights, first plant up front.

2 Likes

Woohoo. Look at her go!!!
Mikey likey.

3 Likes

Strawberry diesel x space dude courtesy of @Oldjoints

3/2 pretty good germ. ratio :wink: :+1: I’m really hoping both twins survive. I’m gonna call em yin and yang

7 Likes

Those sure do look pretty.

Did you already have some SBC#26 finish? Have you sampled yet?

1 Like