Just some of OJ’s pics

I don’t usually get any type of transplant shock. If you don’t mess with the roots they really shouldn’t see any shock.

2 Likes

Understood.
Most of the time tho, I have roots hanging out of my inside cup drain holes. I usually screw up a few getting the plant out of the cup. This last grow, I enlarged the drain holes a bit. Maybe that will help A bit in not breaking off roots. When I up potted those yesterday, the roots came out of the holes very easy.

5 Likes

Goodmorning… I’m a late bloomer today… hope you all have a great day!!

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ve just found it easier to cut the pot off, than mess around.

3 Likes

I have done that several times. When the roots were obviously going to be damaged. I generally like to reuse all my gear, if possible. But, yes, there does come a time to start over, new.

5 Likes

Good evening @BigMike55, any storm your way tonight?

3 Likes

Yeah. Supposed to be bad again overnight. Tired of dodging storms.

In fact it just now started raining.

4 Likes

Nothing falling up here yet, but it’s incoming soon I’m sure.

2 Likes

I know right bro… I wish it would just stop and dry out for like 2 months straight

1 Like

Well this morning I used my bullet proof 100% guaranteed method of killing all mites in my rooms.
Got tired of playing around and cut down and destroyed every plant. No more mites for me!

6 Likes

Hated to like that one. Were you close to harvest, anyways. Hopefully not a total loss. Those were.some nice plants.

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG. Sorry to hear ya hadda go full on terminator on them bugs!

3 Likes

There are a couple I am going to harvest. I think 3 of them, the other 21 are toast……

4 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints that is a darn shame. I was upset when I had when I had chop 4 that got out of control.

1 Like

Dang bro! What total suckage!!!

F it. Good morning anyway @Oldjoints and crew!

2 Likes

I have been going at it a lot of years grow after grow without a break. I was going to take a break after I finished what I had growing but this was a good excuse to shut it all down.

3 Likes

Sometimes its best to just cut your losses and start over. Nice that you have some flower in jars tho, to tide you over.

4 Likes

Yep it’s not like I won’t have something to smoke! I have at least an ounce or so to hold me over… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oounce??? I’m thinking pound. I’ve seen your stash. You RULE!

4 Likes

Ok so it’s a really big ounce…….

5 Likes