Just some of OJ’s pics

Since you rent, I guess let the owner work it out.
Really there’s not much to and AC system. A compressor, evaporator coils, A fan motor a start capacitor and a run capacitor. Sounds to me like the start capacitor is shot. But it could be compressor or even thermostat took a shit.
Bad time of the year for AC to take a shit.

1 Like

There was a booster box they replaced because it helps the compressor start… and once they did that… nothing at all… they were taking about y and h wires… I think they either crossed them or backward wired them maybe?

The start capacitor must have been on its last leg to need a booster to help start compressor :thinking:

Yes one fan leaf broke from falling over but that is the extent of damage. But the plants are just too small put OD this time of year and get any yield from them. But I love the look of them and they are bug free and healthy. I am going to use them for one of my rooms once I start up again.
I just got back from JP’s as he gave me some about 3 ft tall or so that I can stick outside.

6 Likes

You have good friends, man!

6 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning OJ and OG. I can’t believe it’s only been a little over a month since the gathering. Seems like so long ago.

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed i went out to check my outdoor girls this morning and look what popped up over night:

Hard to believe isn’t it!

5 Likes

Amazing! lol Ya got a green thumb? :thinking: :wink: :grin: :+1:

lol glad to see em in the ground, when ya want a few more just lemme know, brother.

3 Likes

Actually right now more like the sore back…….

3 Likes

Hell bro I still got two more to put in yet!

9 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints and all you others!

2 Likes

Keep adding plants, and you’ll be over the count. That would be against the law. We can’t have that.

5 Likes

That’s some fast plants right there! Hahaha

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning OJ. Another weekend has arrived.

2 Likes

Goodmoning oj and the rest of you, Gonna be a good day today!! :sun_with_face:

Good Morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints and crew!

1 Like

morning brother OJ. Man! These weeks are flying by. I think my flowering plants will be done in another two weeks. Stacking really nice right now. I can’t hardly wait to try out that Chunky Junky. By the looks of the buds, she is gonna be a killer.

4 Likes