JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Probably from banging it back and forth etc. makes sense. That looks great :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks dude! I have probably 6 or so envelopes of mixed pollen to give out and then another 5 or so to keep for me. I’ll start putting the pollen into vials later this week and vacuum sealing with descicant. I’d like to be able to give out about 10-20 bags of the mixed pollen to the community.

4 Likes

Awesome idea!! That’s a lot of pollen! It gets crazy in there huh lol :mask: glad you got a respirator , working with it gets real sneezy at times ! Really have killed this bro

4 Likes

Now if I could just get a damn like :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Dude I’m amazed by the amount of pollen. I’m going to let the fans do there thing for a bit, probably clean the filter cover, and then run a few more days and then get in there and clean. The amount of pollen on the light alone is wild.

The respirator is key imo, I won’t be doing that again without one. Once the males really started to drop I felt off for a day because of all the pollen

5 Likes

Ya no doubt, you can get respiratory infections and stuff too if it’s too bad! Haha I know the lights just get punished,tip em and poof! Clouds! I remember a few breeders saying they got pretty sick from it, I should have mentioned it early on, my bad. I keep forgetting to order a pollen sifter, I’ve always just done it my way but that will save hours for sure.

3 Likes

I’m going to be real honest. I haven’t spent more than 10 minutes or so collecting each time.

2 Likes

It’s the separation that drives me nuts

2 Likes

Well let me tell you lol.
I gently tilted the tray got the buds into a corner and gently brushed them into trash. Super lazy easy pollen collection.

4 Likes

I needed to screen 3 times. 1x with the screen size you used; then twice with an icing duster (aka: pollen shaker, aka: powder duster).

3 Likes

I’m jealous

2 Likes

It’s pure laziness on my part bud lol

2 Likes

make sure your letting it dry BEFORE piling it up like that, also make sure and clean it ASAP after you have a round on the glass.

dry+cleaning=good safe pollen to store.

peace …

3 Likes

Lol, you get use to it.

2 Likes

Oh yea bud, that was just to collect and put into an “envelope” spread out and moved daily. All that in a chamber with descicant. Does that seem like a solid process to you? Any flaw I’m not seeing?

2 Likes

Also be careful with pets and random trays Or parchments of pollen. I did ALL that work trying to get a few grams of viable boo pollen, left it on the table to dry, came downstairs to the parchment on the floor , partially chewed …. No joke. All gone

5 Likes

Lol yea I don’t leave it out the cat would be in it asap

2 Likes

I always just collect the flowers, let dry and sift thru the coffee filter over glass…

12 Likes

Here’s some pics of pollinated Mango Hashplant buds. I super cropped what I think is a stretch indica female. I have cuts of that one too.

These are my 2 favorite indica learners.

23 Likes

Great suggestion with the metal coffee filter @Trickster !

5 Likes