JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Just checked the plugs and sprayed them down with some water. We have 6 tails through the root riot cubes already. Great sign.

9 Likes

I’ll be watching, as I got a gripe of those myself, last month! Best to you and your grow!!

1 Like

We have life above ground

26 Likes

Nice bro! Grow forth and be abundant young Jedi’s :pray:t3:

1 Like

I hope I can put all 13 to flower, but I’ll take 8!

2 Likes

Best of luck @JustANobody! I’ll watch this one for sure. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Just gave the cubes their daily spray down. We have 13/13 confirmed sprouts with 10/13 above ground now, I expect more by tonight.

5 Likes

13/13 above ground. Let’s get it onnnnnnn

35 Likes

Yesss! See what my good vibes did :wink:

6 Likes

Daily update, growth is occurring.

20 Likes

Picked up some coast of maine seed starter, ewc, and lobster compost for the babies. Next couple days they will get put into solo cups with a nice blend of those.

9 Likes

Looking great over there @JustANobody. Keep up the good work brother!

2 Likes

Thanks, they are all nice and green, tomorrow will probably be the day they get to solo cups. I’ll do lobster compost on the bottom, and a mix of seed starter and some ewc for the rest of the cups. They will get some mycos as well.

3 Likes

That should have them off to the races!

1 Like

Oh yea. I need to get them moving. I’m worried I started them too late. The weighted blankets are bulking up beautifully and I fear I will have 13 tiny plants getting flipped to flower. The one thing I have going for me is I have some plants a couple weeks behind the weighted blanket.
Oh well, I’ll make it all work! I can’t wait to see what other cuts I can slip in there to be pollinated when the time comes.

8 Likes

Excited to see what you come up with brother!

1 Like

Good luck with the run!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Sunday night, probably the last night in the 6 packs.

17 Likes

Along for the ride. Good luck with the run!

1 Like