JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

All 13 made it to their new homes without me destroying them. I put about an inch of lobster compost on the bottom of the cups, mixed up in a 5:1 ratio coast of maine seed starter:coast of maine ewc. Added mycos to the hole and to the soil mix used to top off the cups. We should see good root progress by this weekend. I’m slowly watering them in now because I forgot to water the soil mix before putting it into cups.

26 Likes

Bro them tags are fire :v:

4 Likes

You making this yourself? Also other shellfish or shells in the mix? Or seaweeds for nutrition?

1 Like

Nope, Coast of Maine makes it. I just don’t feel like digging into my compost pile this time of year.

5 Likes

I haven’t found a ton of info on this strain, here is was Shoe had to say. I’m really hoping I find a stretch indica pheno.

10 Likes

Plants are looking happy in their new homes.

19 Likes

So then is shoe a mod on the Bodhi discord?

I didn’t know Bodhi had a discord, this was on HeadieGardens which I believe is Shoe’s discord.

2 Likes

Gotcha yeah I am super new to discord only have professor p. I suck with tech.

2 Likes

“Soaring high with a touch of paranoia”

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::v:

1 Like

Along for the ride, some of these on my pile waiting to be grown one day …. :wink:

1 Like

whole lotta crosses gonna be happening here I’ll pull up a spot and come along for the ride!

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Everything is chugging along, roots are starting to reach the edges of the clear cups. The roots are nice and white and healthy. Blast off coming in about 1.5 weeks if I had to guess.

19 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair and follow this one if you don’t mind
Mango hash !! Sounds incredible

1 Like

The more the merrier!

4 Likes

Plants look awesome @JustANobody.

2 Likes

Thanks! I should screw them up by this weekend!

4 Likes

If you do, make sure to learn from it :grin: I’ve been losing a few grows most of 2023, so I’m crossing all appendages that this current grow works :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh I dont lose whole grows. But will probably lose 3 to dropping something on them. That seems to be about average when I pop this many beans.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to pop 9-12 and run a short veg in another week or so. Using reg seeds so I’m thinking I’ll probably flower 5 or 6.

2 Likes