JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

How big are those pots? I started with 13, 8 males 5 females. Of the 5 females 4 are in 7 gal pots and 1 is in a 2.5.

6 Likes

1 gallon equivalent (3.3L).

:grin:

8 Likes

Is that a giant heat mat in there on the floor?

5 Likes

Jeeeeeezus. This so going to be awesome. The buds feel like seeds, nothing else. Kind of like a reverse golf ball?

8 Likes

2 of them.

Cold floor → Insulation pads → tent floor → tent floor tray liner → heating mats → plants. :+1:

Sounds about right! :rofl:

6 Likes

Damn ok, watching you guys I gotta set up mr tent game. Mine just sit there like cavemen on the floor with a fan lol.

5 Likes

I mean that works depending on where you are. That won’t fly here like 8 months out of the year.

6 Likes

Yeah my shut down time is 3 months in summer it gets too hot and keep it cool in the back room even running the lights at night.

6 Likes

I’m in the basement, my floor temps can be 40 degrees a lot of the time.

3 Likes

This. Very much this.

Funny enough it gets too hot in the summer down here. My house is electically heated so in the winter the baseboards do not do enough for the tents without spiking my $pending on :electric_plug: so I focused on the tent’s environments.

The AC for the house isn’t piped downstairs either… so if a run goes into the hot months then i gotta vent outside full force while piping in colder air from the sub-basement.

2 Likes

That’s crazy hot!!!

Or very cold for a 'murican. :rofl:

5 Likes

Im pretty near Canadia, and definetly north of some of it.

It’s like a choose your own adventure book. My roots would either be cold as shit causing lock out… Orrrrrrr they’d be roasted.

5 Likes

I’ll throw my hat in the ring with this next run, I’m guessing 20-30.

3 Likes

From how many plants in what size pots?

2 Likes

I took that 4x2 heat mat idea from @Pigeonman for my 4x2 tent and it completely turned around my run!
Im also growing in an old, cold, basement and it made a world of a difference in root temp, and also ambient temp a little bit too

6 Likes

I have one in my 3x3 as well, but I don’t seem to need it for flower

1 Like

By may I have to shut down indoors as well and switch to outdoor. Cant plant before june out here. I’m in a sealed room. With no ac or windows or co² and with a gf who hates weed :sweat_smile: It’s a real torture chamber in there. Literally.

3 Likes

Nice seed shots from last night.

30 Likes

That is one gorgeous pregnant lady :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@JustANobody plants all being like:

:rofl: :+1:

20 Likes