JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Congratulations to #21 @donuchee! Shoot me a pm with your address bud and I’ll get this out to you by tomorrow the latest!

16 Likes

I need a nap bud. Worked until like 12-1230 this morning. The went to the hardware store, truck rattling like a giant pos, one of the passenger side cat shields was loose yesterday, so I fixed it. I should have checked the drivers side ones too…thays fixed now. Oh well. Here we are.

No more giveaways for the next few days. I am waiting on a nice package from @Crafty_Flame to do some more joint giveaways of seeds and pollen. Everyone stare at @Crafty_Flame until he goes to the PO.

11 Likes

Go smoke a fatty, put on a movie, feet up and pass the f out bro! You earned it no question

4 Likes

Had some meetings this morning but that’s the plan.

4 Likes

Great looking.
Those almost have an OG Kush look to them.
Way tighter nugs than I would have expected from that cross.

4 Likes

Plants were sprayed off the other day, pulled them all out, sprayed the tent down with alcohol and water, pulled off the dead leaves from neglect, and put everything back in to one half of the tent. I’m going to pick 6 or so mom’s in veg to flip this afternoon I think. I have a couple very nice Mango smelling plants and the big beefy indica one has a nice nasty smell to her. So that means in the cloner right now I have a Mango mom, a Hashplant mom, and a stretch indica dad. Not too shabby

23 Likes

Just a quick thought. I have a Hashplant leaner female and a Mango smelling female I have kept. That could make for some nice Mango hashplant fems.

15 Likes

Was just downstairs checking on the ladies and my wife and I both commented how full of seeds the buds all feel. There’s going to be so many!

13 Likes

in the 10000+ range i’d say

4 Likes

No kidding?

2 Likes

Lol, thats a lot

1 Like

Better to get a head start to make life easier come time - diy seeds separator

3 Likes

That’s awesome!
Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised after seeing someone’s run recently pull about 20,000, estimated by weight :scream:
Pretty sure it was @Pigeonman’s Yogi f2 run

9 Likes

@Growgrassblowglass yep i got around 22k of Yogi seeds after sorting and then weighing 100x to get an average.

@DougDawson is the Babe Ruth here with runs pulling +30K!

15 Likes

Jeeeeeeeeezus that’s wild.

6 Likes

How many plants of yogi was there and how big?

6 Likes

tumblr_n5zsvdw7SE1ro5xweo1_400-ezgif.com-resize

7 Likes

@JustANobody is walking up that plate now, just about ready for his first real swing of the bat for the Seeds Making Title against OG’s very own @Pigeonman in at 22k and @DougDawson the Raining Champ at 30k

Is he gunna hit =

a single 10k seeds
a double 20k seeds
a triple 30k seeds
or a home-run 30k+ seeds

???
for a pack of his seeds of course… :innocent:

This Post is Meant in Full Jest :baseball: - first seeds giveaway coming soon,…??? :rofl:

7 Likes

Started with 10x, ended up with 6M 4F.

This big:

Right now I’m looking at a similar situation with my Nepali Watermelon Hashplant Freakers Ball run.

20 Likes