JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Thanks dude. I’ll have to send a bunch your way once they are ready.

3 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it! I’ll have to do the same for you when I get my face off going! Those ladies are getting close to getting topped and cloned and that’s when the fun begins! Thinking about tossing in a gary payton or banana OG or both in the open pollination if im feeling frisky but 8 plants is already alot for a 32x32x63

3 Likes

Not if they are in solo cups! :rofl:

Regardless @HighTilliDie :

6 Likes

Nice job @JustANobody seeds are looking great!!

2 Likes

So I did a preliminary “count” on the Mango Hashplant F2 seeds from the few buds and small branches I’ve checked and I’m already at 850-900 seeds. I think 10,000 is going to be easy to hit. 20k+ with all the crosses should be easily done imo. This is wild.

25 Likes

Wow. Very well done :+1:

2 Likes

The price of cannabis seeds will never seem more crazy than the first time to see how many are in each little bud you pollinate. Imagine trying to sell these for $10-$25 each :rofl:

9 Likes

So many, and I just have a 5x5 in a basement…

9 Likes

I was thinking 1 gallon containers and if I run an extra or 2 they will be solo cups. I hate big plants in small containers especially in coco. I’d be watering them 3x a day

3 Likes

Just smoked a cone of the first Mango Hashplant harvested. Nice mellow Mango taste through the whole joint, slightly hashy, overall smooth nice smoke.

18 Likes

Was it kinda heady, or nice mellow narcotic style effects?

2 Likes

I just smoked so I’m stoned, but we will see where it goes.

9 Likes

Mango Hashplant #3 has been broken down, this is nuts. I’m going to let it dry more like this, I’ll break up the rest of the buds and give it one more cleaning. 4 more Mango Hashplant’s to go.

36 Likes

This is a good problem to have

5 Likes

Oh ya, this is a ton. I’m trying to wrap my head around full pack repros that don’t get a decent amount of seeds, this was an extremely low effort grow.

10 Likes

Very nice haul there

3 Likes

Sometimes an easy run is nice makes up for the low yield lots of work moments

3 Likes

Thanks dude. 4 more plants to go then all the crosses.

3 Likes

Yea, I totally get it when using sourced pollen, or reversals, but full pack repros, I don’t get it I guess. Oh well!

4 Likes

Do I see a giveaway in the future? Now @Crafty_Flame can nudge you to do a few more. The tables have turned. :joy:

2 Likes