JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Giveaways here and will be available from Shoe as freebies with orders and auction wins.

12 Likes

Cleaned up the seed some more from Mango Hashplant #3. I’m at about 2500 seeds just from this plant so far. I may add a couple hundred more as a do a more thorough cleaning.
50 seeds weighed .65 grams. Total weight so far from this plant is 32.38 grams.

30 Likes

Getting started on Mango Hashplant #12

28 Likes

Easily another couple thousand seeds in this plant. Woooooo.

26 Likes

Ill let this dry for another day or so and do a final cleaning on this plant with my little machine. I’m going to guess 3000 for this plant.

30 Likes

Woohoo, great work brother! We’re looking to get some seeds like this when you open the wiki! Have a good weekend bro!

3 Likes

I cleaned up most of 12 last night, need to finish today and then onto the next one.

8 Likes

Great job on all the beans, that’s a nice strain.
K+ for all the hardwork, I’m outta likes

3 Likes

@JustANobody im sorry did you say 3k seeds per 1 plant? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yea 2500-3000. I’ll weigh this one out soon. The first plant was right about 2500

5 Likes

Holy crap man your gonna have so many seeds lol

3 Likes

Lol oh yea
Going to be giveaways and given away as freebies.

6 Likes

Now im tempted to cull off some unhappy ones in my breeding tent

1 Like

I think it depends on the plant size and how long you let them pollinate for. I have 8 males go full casting couch on 5 female Mango Hashplants and a bunch of small clones for crosses. For a good 2-3 weeks. 4 of the M HP females were in 7 gal pots, 1 was in a 2.5.

4 Likes

Ahh I see. Yeah I got 8 plants and an undetermined amount of males and females so I better hang onto everything till I can figure out what is male and female

1 Like

So in an open pollination are you only using 1 male strain ideally or if you use 2 or more than 2 strains is it a multi cross or how does that work?

A open pollination I use all the same strain and just let’s the males do their thing with the females. The though is to have genetic diversity to look through, at least thats how I look at it. It’s a starting point. I had space so I put some cuts in to see what comes from those.

1 Like

I’m curious how people get those 3&4 way crosses like how does that work? Thanks for the input

1 Like

Do you mean a cross like this? (Vintage BB x BBM) x Big Sur Holy Weed

3 Likes

Yeah is that just because they never named the cross or something?

2 Likes