JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

I’m home with a swollen face due to a tooth. Please sacrifice me today

3 Likes

I won’t!
10 characters

I removed myself. I should just be number two now. I’m not sure you actually over wrote me.

There was clearly an issue when I saved and saw the wrong number. I immediately went back and deleted myself, saved, then added myself at #2.

I am happy to sacrifice myself so @Whatnow remains in the giveaway if there’s an issue.

3 Likes

All fixed now

3 Likes

NOW I’m outta likes. Sigh…

Thank you for fixing the wiki, @JustANobody. d8JBdDJ

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

Toothaches are the worst :weary: I feel for u bro

2 Likes

Right on, thanks for the chance!!

Check’r out @Originalweedman @percyryan66 @Kasper0909

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @JustANobody!

2 Likes

@Whatnow

Get some coconut oil !
I swear it works!

Take a chunk and swish it in your mouth it will melt back into oil once it warms up.

Make sure to get it all over the tooth and gum

Rinse for a few minutes and spit it all out.
Do that several times and then rinse your mouth out with water.

I swear it works !

I had some horrible back teeth, no insurance and wanted to just rip em all out.
I tried the coconut oil rinse as someone suggested to me and I swear it worked instantly for me. I don’t know how, but it usually stopped it instantly.

If ever it didn’t I would hold a piece on my tooth and just let it sit there. That or grabbed a cotton ball and some coconut oil in my mouth and used the cotton ball to bite it down onto my tooth.

5 Likes

Thanks for shot at some of these @JustANobody and @Pigeonman because his seed vaccuum is awesome.:+1::v:

5 Likes

Thanks again @JustANobody for this amazing opportunity. Would love to see what your beans could do in this Jamaican climate.
K++ for all your hardwork!

3 Likes

Congrats brother on the grow and a shot at these!

2 Likes

Will try it thank you! Took some ibuprofen earlier but as someone who beats up their body on the regular I try and stay away from any pills if possible. :poop: timing to run out of headstash. Last time I had bad tooth pain I was melting some of the butter I made and taking it as shots. Not the greatest idea but it got the job done and worked so that was my next resort but I’ll walk to the store in a lil bit and try your method first

5 Likes

Right on is right!!!
Thanks @JustANobody and thanks for the tag @luxton

3 Likes

@Billybob @Osogreen261

Wiki @ post 608

3 Likes

let’s make this easy for all y’all awesomes!

11 Likes

I’m no @Crafty_Flame, but if we get to 100 sign ups by noon tomorrow I’ll do 3 winners.

12 Likes

@JustANobody
We’ll get
@DougDawson out there with his jig an pull in the 100 for u lol

1 Like

Thanks for the wiki
@JustANobody

3 Likes