JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

They are going to make some really nice flowers are you going to make seeds with those two?

1 Like

Yes, they are going to get bred with the Mango Hashplants.

4 Likes

Sweet! Those are going to be awesome crosses! Can’t wait.

1 Like

I up potted and flipped Blockberry, Halle Berry, and Sowah Pebbles Cut this morning too. I’m going to give these a few days head start to try to maximize seed production for the crosses.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Do you think the maturity of mothers will help with seed production? I’ve not done anything with chucking yet.

Sowah pebbles sounds like a cross I need to know more about too.

2 Likes

This is my first big one so my theory is if they are a little head their buds may be slightly larger and therefore take more pollen? I donno, we will see.

1 Like

Thats just a Citrus/Lime pheno I found in a pack of @jaws FP OG F4. I’ll get you a link.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-promo-fruity-pebbles-og-f4-10-seeds/

3 Likes

Cool man. I’m here to watch and learn through your run. Lol. Live vicariously I suppose.

1 Like

The next open pollination run with be with a Jaws FP OG IC1 pack.

1 Like

Well I know what my first blow money is going to when I get back to work lol.

1 Like

And put one more Halle Berry into the flower room in prep for the Mango Hashplants flip to flower next week. This one is in a .75 gal pot.

2 Likes

Damn the green crack is a thick lady. :+1:

1 Like

Looking great! Your gonna have some wild crosses coming out of this tent its gonna be awesome!

She’s floppier than our blackwidow. If you look at her wrong she flops the branch over.

2 Likes

It’s going to be awesome. I figure good Bodhi genetics x other good clones has to be a half way decent chuck.

1 Like

Absolutely! Only a matter of time before you find a gem in what your making!

Hopefully someone will. The next seed run I’ll do similar to this but a bit more narrowed down, will be Jaws Fruity Pebbles IC1. After that I’d like to reverse Blockberry or Halle and make a bunch of fems.

2 Likes

Very cool! I’ll be jumping on this breeding train before too long as well! Once I finish the project tent in flower then I’ll be popping those face off seeds and cloning everything to determine male or female

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it breeding at this point its really chucking imo.

1 Like

What’s the end game result your hoping for?