JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

I’m not sure. Run some and start looking through them and send them out to people who want them.

1 Like

Very cool regardless! Gotta start somewhere right?

1 Like

That’s my thought. There’s got to be something decent in there, we will see.

Monday can’t come soon enough.

25 Likes

Today is the day, the flower run has been chopped.

7 Likes

Alright brother! :crossed_fingers: the flower run is as good as the veg.

1 Like

1 done, 12 to go.

12 Likes

Wooooo!!!
Mango Hashplant flip to flower has occurred. 10 mangos are in 7 gal pots, 3 are in 2.5 gal pots. The entire pack (13 seeds), 2 blockberries, 2 Halle Berry’s, 1 Sowah Pebbles, Blueberry Archive cut, and green crack. I’m confident I can get a couple of .75 gal pots in there, just need to see if anything else has thrown roots.

It’s about to get raunchy in there.

Flowering 12/12 Day 1

19 Likes

They look great!

1 Like
5 Likes

And just snuck in a cut of AJ’s Sour D that’s freshly rooted. That’s probably enough.

3 Likes

Everyone is looking happy and perked up this morning. I expect them to green up some more and take off by Sunday. The largest pots are 7 gal.

15 Likes

Stardawg Corey threw roots last night. So that had to go in too.

12 Likes

Saturday night update. Everyone is settling into their homes nicely. Growth is happening. Everyone is starting to look good.

23 Likes

Only 13 hours till I can like this lol. Looking great though.

4 Likes

A couple nut shots. I think I counted about 5 males with a quick glance. That second one really does it for me. The biggest plant in the tent by far and has some nice colors. I’ll move it to a more central location.

20 Likes

Mango Hashplant #6. My favorite dude so far.

20 Likes

Maybe I should flag you for flashing me, creep!

lol I’m COMPLETELY kidding obviously, just a bit stoned :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Balls errywhere!

4 Likes

I used to run from the males. Now I find myself staring at them thinking “nice set of balls of that one” or “he looks like a dumper” :joy:

9 Likes